SF 2

My parents forbid me going to night clubs. But guess what? I will go against the rule. If they don't want me to go to military school, then I'll just break all the rules of our house. I'm not called Kitty for nothing. I'm known as one of the West Land University's rule breakers.

When I arrived at the club, I opened my car's door in a way that everyone will turn their gazes on me. My black 6-inches heels stepped inside the night club. Even though it's almost midnight, I'm still wearing my aviators to complement my look. I slowly placed my aviators on the top of my head before dramatically making my entrance at the club.

All of them turned their gazes on me. Hindi na nakapagtataka, sobrang ganda ko kasi.

"Kitty? You look stunning with that red dress," a friend of mine said. I got a lot of friends, 'cause aside from being one of WLU's rule breakers, I'm also a social butterfly. Everyone knows me. Well, that's because I'm beautiful and that's already given.

"Thank you, Gina. You look gorgeous with that black dress, too," I said. She's beautiful but she isn't as beautiful like me. After complimenting her, I left her with her friends because I saw my circle.

"Hi, everyone," I greeted them and kissed them on their cheeks.

"Gorgeous as always, Kitty," Helen said as we kissed each other's cheeks.

"Right, she's always the head turner." I sexily chuckled when Caren said that.

"How to be like you po?" As always, Aubrey is like a walking morena barbie. I also kissed her cheeks and sat beside her.

The four of us had been friends since I don't know. Maybe we've been friends since we are still in our moms' wombs. Our mothers are all friends and that made us all friends, too.

"Are you guys up for club hopping?" I asked them.

"My boyfriend will pick me up later," Caren answered.

"I'm up for it! I already told Klein that I'll be late because I'm with the three of you," Helen said and smiled at us.

"I'll go with you, guys. Xander and I fought, kanina." Aubrey sighed and took a sip on the cup she's holding.

Unfortunately, the three of them already has a boyfriend while me? Nganga, still waiting for my crush to crush me back. Umismid lang ako sa kanila at kinuha ang shot glass na nasa mesa namin.

"Kitty, don't be offended, ha? But when do you plan to have a boyfriend?" tanong ni Helen. Does having a boyfriend matters?

"Yeah, you've been single for what? Since birth?" And they all laughed at me because of what Aubrey stated.

"I-i have a boyfriend." I looked away after saying it.

"Boyfriend mong hindi alam na may relasyon kayo?" Caren asked mockingly. And again, the three of them laughed.

"Shut up! I'm beautiful, I can get anyone with this face and body." I rolled my eyes at them and drank another shot.

"Except Gavin Frey Cornelius." Now, I'm so done with them. Inis akong umalis sa kinauupuan ko at dumiretso sa dance floor. I shook my body without minding all the boys around me. Wala akong paki sa kanila, 'wag lang silang didikit.

I am Kitty Menken and I can get whatever and whoever I want, including Gavin Cornelius. Humanda ka, Gavin. Sooner, you'll be mine.

"Hey, sexy," the man behind me whispered. He's grinding his thing at my back that made me step forward, away from him. I continued dancing but he also continued grinding his thing at my back. What the hell is this guy's problem?!

Inis akong lumingon sa nakangisi niyang mukha. "You like that, baby?" he asked. "You got a nice a—" Hindi ko na siya pinatapos magsalita at mabilis na nag-side kick. Alam kong maraming nakakita sa pink kong panty pero wala akong paki. "What the fvck is your problem, bitch?" he shouted at my face after I kicked his groin. Serves you right!

"Ang liit kasi, nararamdaman ko," I mocked and I dramatically flipped my hair before walking out of the dance floor.

Narinig ko pang mahinang tumawa ang ibang nasa dance floor dahil sa sinabi ko. They all know me for being a bad bitch and this isn't the first time I did this to someone.

"Hulaan ko, someone's hitting on you again and you rejected him by kicking his balls," agad na sabi ni Caren pagbalik ko sa table namin.

"Well..."

"Tatanda kang dalaga n'yan kung hindi ka papatulan ni Gavin. You'll never be sprinkled." The word sprinkled confused me, like what the fvck is that?

"She doesn't know what's sprinkled, Helen," Caren said and laughed slightly. I consecutively drank the shot on our table, not minding all their comments about me being single.

"Ibig niyang sabihin, Kitty, is forever ka ng virgin kung tatanda kang dalaga," Aubrey retorted and the three of them laughed again. Nakakainsulto na sila, ha? Pasalamat talaga sila at mahal ko silang tatlo, kung hindi ay baka nasabunutan ko na sila isa-isa.

"That's not going to happen. I am Kitty Menken, remember? I will get whatever I want." I winked at them before drinking another shot.

"Ang lakas talagang uminom ng malditang 'to, akala mo may jowang susundo. So, ano ngang gagawin mo to get that crush of yours?" Helen asked while rolling her eyes at me. This is a now or never situation...

"I will enter the military school." Shocked was written all over their faces. Right, who would have thought that the bad bitch of West Land will enter a military school just to get her crush?

"Seryoso?" they all asked in unison. Tumango ako sa kanilang lahat at ngumiti. "What about your parents? Are they okay with it?"

"Nope," I said confidently.

"And you're still smiling?" Caren asked with raised eyebrows. May mali ba sa pag ngiti?

"I can break all the University's rules and regulations, I can also break my parents' rules." I smiled sweetly at them before I stood up. "I think, we're going to cancel our club hopping tonight. I'm kinda sleepy. Bye, girls." I kissed their cheeks and left them with mouths open.

Was it really shocking? Me entering the military?

[Stargram Update]

4, 742 LikesGorgeous

4, 742 Likes
Gorgeous.Kitten 🦋✨ Ready to go to the Univ. 📖
View all 350 comments