Introduction

"Soldiers from West Land Military Academy batch 25, all of you have passed your exam and completed your first mission successfully! I hereby declare all of you as officially soldiers of West Land!"

"Private Menken, Private Cornelius, Private Godrey, Private Cunningham, and Private Estrella passed the standards of the Special Force Unit. From now on, the five of you will be part of the West Land's special force. Congratulations!"

•••
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental. No parts of this story will be reproduced or transmitted in any form or means, electronic or mechanical, without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 'Te Dust
All Rights Reserved.

•••

WARNING: UNEDITED! Grammatical errors, typographical errors, whatsoever errors ahead. If you're looking for a perfect story then stop reading this.

The setting of this story is different from the world we live in, they have their own kind of government and military training that is purely from my imagination. So if there are terms that are not appropriately used in this story from real-life situations, please forgive me because this story is purely fictional.

Ps. Photos that are used in this story are not mine, credits to the real owners.

Date Started: April 30, 2021
Date Finished: May 31,2021

Credits to @ejjeyyyy for my awesome bookcover.