SF 29

Kitty's POV

All of us are awarded for a week vacation because all of us passed our written and physical exam. I ranked 3rd on the written exam and 1st in the physical exam. Unfortunately, I got a lot of mistakes in our Written exam while Gavin is the highest and Danica is the second. Life is always like that, we will win and sometimes, we lose.

On the first day of our vacation, I stayed in our house. As usual, my mom won't let me out for 2 days just to get our nails and hairs done. I actually want to cut my hair but my mom was against it, she said my hair is already long and it's such a waste if I'll cut it. It's very stressful if you have a very long hair in the military, you'll have to always take care of it. And you all know that it's very hot during our trainings.

After hanging out with my mom inside our house, I hangout with my friends. Of course, they'll kill me if I won't go out clubbing with them. I missed going to different clubs with them. As usual, all of them have boyfriends who'll fetch them every time we go clubbing. Even Aubrey who recently broke up with her boyfriend already have a new one.

It's so easy for them to change their boyfriends while me? Still letting my man chase me.

"Really? Gavin Frey Cornelius is courting you?" Helen asked with eyes wide open. What's so shocking about that? I am Kitty!

"You're not only dreaming, right?" Caren asked me with doubt. It's up to you, Caren, if you won't believe it.

"Why are so shocked about that? She's beautiful even with her tanned skin," Aubrey said. I still have a friend who'll defend me, eh? "Saka minsan, libre mangarap." Okay, binabawi ko na. Wala talaga akong kaibigan na maniniwala sa 'kin.

"Just wait and see, alright? Parating na 'yon dito," I said before flipping my hair. Just wait for my revenge, b*tches.

After a few minutes of waiting, my man arrived in his formal suit. He said he'll have a meeting with their crime family's boss. "Are you done with your meeting?" I asked as I kissed his cheeks.

"yes, baby," he replied as he kissed the side of my lips. We're still not officially in a relationship but we love flirting with each other. "Oh, by the way, Dorian gave me an invitation for his wedding. He said, he wants you to be there with me."

"Okay, just remind me about it. Let's sit first." Iginiya ko siya ng upo sa table namin at agad akong tumingin sa nga kaibigan ko. Their faces? They're priceless. Kung may langaw lang dito sa loob ng club, baka pinasukan na ang bibig nilang tatlo. That's what you get for underestimating my flirting skills. "Gav, these are my friends. Peaches, this is my suitor, Gavin. I bet you already know each other since we're schoolmates before."

"Uh... Yes."

"This is not a dream right?"

"You b*tch, how?"

I flashed a grin on my face and drank the glass of alcohol in front of me. "Well... he told me he likes me for almost 2 years and a half now."

"Ginayuma ka ba nito?" Caren asked Gavin. Gavin just slightly laughed before answering.

"I don't know, Caren. Maybe," he answered.

"Sabi na, eh! Saan mo ba nabili 'yang gayuma mo, Kitty?" tanong ni Aubrey.

"Gayuma? I bet, it's Ganda," I replied. "Oh, peaches, Gavin told me that they'll be having a road trip. Wanna go hangout with his friends? You can bring your boyfriends if you want."

"I'll ask my boyfriend."

"Me, too. But we have a friend here who'll definitely go," sabi ni Helen at tinignan si Aubrey. Oh? What's with Aubrey?