SF 1

Katatapos lang ng West Land Tournament at nandito kami ngayon sa kung saan gaganapin ang awarding. I know my team don't have the chance to win because everyone already knows that Young Blood will be the champion. They are expected to win.

"I apologize but I won't accept the offer," sabi ni Winter na ikinatahimik naming lahat. "But I do have someone I want to recommend, and that is Miss Kitty Menken from team SAVAGE. I saw how good she is in terms of fighting and I know she won't disappoint the officials," sabi ni Winter bago bumaba ng entablado. Are we even close? I don't want to join! My mom will definitely kill me.

I only joined the tournament because Trauss—my team leader—and I are friends. Well, one of the reasons was also because Gavin signed up as Dela Vega's team member. My crush of the month. 

I got a lot of friends from the other team, maybe I should recommend them to join the military instead. 

"Same with me, I won't accept the offer because of our family business that I need to handle. And same with Ms. Fernsby, I want to recommend someone who won't disappoint the officials and that is Mr. Godfrey, a close friend of mine from team RAWR," mahabang sabi ni Ashton habang nakatayo lamang sa kaniyang upuan.

Nang akma na akong tatayo para sabihing hindi ko tatanggapin ang rekomendasyon ay nagsalita rin si Dorian. Can someone let me talk? I'm losing all my patience here.

"I'm sorry but being one of West Land's pillars is not very interesting to me. Just like Ms. Winter and Mr. Dela Vega, I want to recommend someone, my cousin... Mr. Cornelius, Gavin from team HEXAGON."

Did I heard him right? Cornelius is his cousin? Frey and Cornelius are cousins?! This is new...

I immediately looked at Gavin's direction and I saw him smiling at Dorian while the latter replied a thumbs up.

Am I hearing it right? Tama ba ang nakita ko? Bakit parang gusto 'ata pumasok ni Gavin sa Military?

"Uh... to be honest, I was just threatened to join this tournament at wala akong pinagsisihan na sumali ako rito. But being part of the military is not my passion. Same with the three of them, I want to recommend Mr. Drey Cunningham. Well, he's kinda good at fighting and he also won in the last stage against Mr. Angelo."

I didn't listen to Kilowatt Levithan anymore. He's got a lot of shits to tell and I'm not interested to hear those. My mind was clouded with questions and I need answers. There's only one way to answer those questions—to join the military.

If I wouldn't join the military, I won't see Gavin anymore. Paano 'yan? I need to ask my mom's permission to join the military!

Matapos ang awarding ng tournament ay kaagad akong umuwi sa amin. I missed my mom and dad. It has been days since I left to join the tournament.

"You're home, Darling," my mom greeted me with a kiss.

"Yes, Mom. Where's dad?" I asked while roaming my eyes around the living room.

"He's in his study. Do you need something from him? I saw you on TV! You're so beautiful, Darling. You can be an actress or a model with your beauty," my mom said while caressing my hair. "Do you want tea, Darling?" I nodded at my mom in response.

"Mom, I'm not that beautiful. Winter is more beautiful than me," I replied to my mom while slightly pouting my lips.

"Winter? Oh yes, I remember her. She's beautiful but she recommended you to be part of the military. Is she insane?" My mom exaggeratedly hold her chest. Kung mag-aartista man ako, magiging isang magaling na artista ako dahil sa ina kong 'to. Pati sa pag-acting, walang palya.

"You don't want me to be part of the military?" I asked.

"Of course, Darling! A beautiful lady like you should be an artist not a soldier!" my mom said with disgust evident on her face. I guess, I can't join.

"Mom... are you disgusted with the soldiers? They're the ones who protect West Land."

"Of course not, Darling. I know they trained really hard to serve the West Land but if you'll become one... I'll surely be disgusted at you," maarteng sabi ng aking ina. My mom is born with a silver spoon on her mouth, she also married a rich businessman. Hindi na nakapagtatakang ganito ang asal niya.

"But what if I join the military, Mom? Isn't that amazing? We'll have a female soldier in our family," I said with a wide smile.

"Are you insane, Katniss Ingrid Thronton–Menken? The military is almost an all-boys school! Only few female students can passed their entrance exam. And now you're telling me you want to join the military?" Mom furiously stood up and headed towards Dad's study. Agad akong sumunod sa kaniya at pagpasok ko ay sinalubong kaagad ako ng masamang tingin mula sa aking ina habang si Dad naman ay nakakunot lang ang noong nakatingin sa amin.

"Dad..."

"What's the matter?" my dad asked.

"Honey, your daughter wants to join the military! She's gone insane," my mom exaggeratedly muttered.

I sighed before talking to my mom. "That's only a what if, Mom," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Honey, your daughter dared to roll her eyes on me! You should cut her allowance." Napapikit na lamang ang aking ama sa kadramahan ng aking ina. Ngayon, alam ko na kung saan ako nagmana talaga, I can't stand my mom's whining!

"Honey, stop crying, ah? Shhh... Don't be stubborn, Kitty. Follow your mom's arrangements for you." I surely took my father's traits. Sa kaniya nga ako nagmana.

I shouldn't have planned to go to the military school, I already know what will be the outcome. My mom would cry and my dad would convince me not join. The end.

"Fine! I'm going to my room, Mom, Dad," I whined before leaving my dad's study.

Why do I have such a dramatic mother and a dad who's always under my mom's spell?! This is so annoying.

"I'm sorry Gavin, my crush. I can't be with you in the military school. I'll miss you, my crush. I hope you won't cheat on me when you're inside the military schoo," I said while looking at Gavin's picture. Nababaliw na 'ata ako.

[Stargram update]

10, 756 likes Gorgeous

10, 756 likes
Gorgeous.kitten 🦋✨ Ready to break my parents' rules.
View all 925 comments