"Rose! You're here! Where have you been the past 100 years?" Klaus called as the woman walked fast. He sped a few steps ahead in front of her, causing her to gasp.

"How did you find me?" she asked as she looked around.  

"Love, it was me who saved you. I had compelled a witch to do a spell. Do you remember drinking something at the castle? On your wedding day?"

Rose nodded meekly as she felt sick at the thought of the wedding night. 

"I compelled one of Timmins' whores to slip you some of my blood. Except, the blood had been enchanted by a powerful witch, on my request, to bring you back to life as a vampire after exactly 24 hours. But the next day, just as the 24 hours ended, I was in front of your grave, waiting for you to emerge," he smiled as if he was reminiscing. Rose stared at him, slightly horrified.

"Then?" she asked. 

"Then," Klaus spoke softly, "I waited...you did not come. I assumed the enchantment didn't work and I killed the witch," he spoke bitterly. "A pity, she was one of the finest I had the displeasure of dealing with. 

"I don't know what had happened to me. All I know is that I woke up as a vampire in a cottage. I..I knew what I had become. I knew there was no going back for me. So...I went back to my parents house," she whispered as she began to walk away. "The minute I got there, I...I...they were dead. My beautiful mother and brother. Savaged by vampires. I just broke down and screamed. Then I heard my father. He didn't have long left. I...I couldn't help it. The bloodlust got the better of me. I bit him. I killed him. I killed him," she cried as her shoulders shook. 

As she spoke, Klaus was thinking about who could have killed her family. 

Rose sniffled before she stopped crying."Where's Elijah?" she asked with a watery smile as her eyes sparkled. Klaus felt envious that this reaction was not for him. 

"I'm afraid Elijah is dead. Our father killed him," Klaus murmured regretfully. Rose's eyes widened as more tears fell.

"No..please no. You are lying," she whispered as she trembled.

"I wish I were, love," Klaus smiled as he walked towards her. She shut her eyes as Klaus cupped her cheek softly.

"Why Elijah?" She asked as she opened her eyes slowly. "He was the good one,".

"I hate to break it to you, but our father couldn't care less if we were angels, he would still hunt us down, one by one, until we're all dead, "he spoke harshly, making Rose wince. 

He watched her as she looked downcast. He opened his mouth, but someone called his name in a panic, "Nik! We gotta get outta here, he's found us," as she looked terrified. 

"Come with m-" Klaus turned but saw that Rose had gone; she had vampire-sped off into the night.  He sighed as his sister, Rebekah sped up to him and grabbed his hand. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Klaus stared at the grave bitterly and felt in his pocket before he pulled out a letter.

Dear Klaus,

I cannot do this anymore. I need to end this torture. Since the day I was forced to marry Oscar, I was dead. I'm already dead. I cannot go on without my beloved Elijah. Once you read this, I will be dead, having removed my ring and walking in sunlight.

With love, Rose.

"Oh, Rose," Klaus murmured sadly as he tucked the letter back inside and sped away.

*Meanwhile, in London*

A slim brunette was dancing on the bar as the rowdy punters laughed appreciatively. "I win, hands down," the brunette laughed as she jumped from the bar and highfived the redhead next to her.

"Right. That's it. I've told you to stop dancing on the bar. You're fired," the squat man who owned the bar yelled at the slim girl. There was an uproar as the others groaned.

"Oh fuck off," the young woman scowled at the squat man as she swung her bag around her body and walked out of the bar. "Humph, big deal, losing the crappy job," she rolled her eyes before she started to hum a tune as she walked down a dark alley. She gasped as she was pushed against a wall.

"Oof," she grunted as she looked into the man's eyes. "Looking good, baby," the man murmured.

"Get off me, creep," the woman spat.

"Make me, bitch," the man chuckled. The two stared at each other before the woman chuckled.

"You took your time, Dean," she smiled.

"I had to, Belle," the man grinned as he put his arm around her. "Let's just say some of the vampires needed persuading," he chuckled as the woman, Belle, rolled her eyes.

"I'm ravished," she murmured as a couple walked past them.

"Fancy a human?" Dean asked and Belle pulled a face. "You vampires are gross,". 

Dean chuckled, "So, that bastard finally fired you? Let's leave London behind and go and see the world. What say you?" he asked.

Looking at him, Belle smiled, "Sure, where to?"

"Oh, I have just the place in mind," he smirked.

The twosome got into a dingy flat where they eagerly threw their clothes in suitcases. 

Who are Belle and Dean?

Hope you like this chapter. :)

Dean is played by Colton Haynes. :D