sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦

Start from the beginning

"Y/N."

He halted you from moving any further by gently grabbing onto your wrist. You snatched your wrist out of his grasp and glared at him.

"Don't put your hands on me," You said rudely.

"Can we please talk, Y/N? We are not young kids anymore. We are adults. Can we please we act like ones?"

You scoffed, "Now, I am not being an adult? Alright, Daichi, what else am I or what am I not? C'mon, give me a long list."

He sighed, "That's not what I meant by that, Y/N. Please, let's just talk."

"There's nothing to talk about," You rebuked, "I am annoying and a burden to you, correct? How about you date someone that is not a burden to you? How about you stick your dick up into someone that is not annoying? Hm?"

"Y/N," He called your name, "It was in the heat of the moment. I said anything that came to mind to just get you to leave me be. Lately, I've been stressed and annoyed by the littlest things. I'm aware it's not an excuse to take it out on you but, it's just I needed to be alone during that time and once you kept messing with me when I told you to stop the first time, it angered me."

"I know the things I said were wrong and I apologize for it. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

You chuckled, "Do you think your apology is going to make me get back with you?"

"I'm not asking you to get back with me and.."

"..I'm not asking for you to take me back."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, "What?"

"I have no intention of getting back together with you," He clarified, "You don't want me anymore and I fully understand that. I don't want you anymore but, I just wanted to apologize to you and tell you that I never meant to hurt you."

Your eyes were widened at what he said to you.

He politely bowed and walked past you, "I am sorry I let you down in our relationship and I hope you find someone else that makes you truly happy. You are a beautiful, sweet girl that deserves the world."

You heard the classroom door close behind you to leave you in silence with your thoughts.

You were devastated.

You were in a state of shock that you never knew you could experience.

A two-year relationship that was weeks away from three gone.

A relationship that felt as if it didn't end, ended so.. abruptly. You ran your hands through your hair and tried to figure out what was happening. This couldn't be happening.

This just couldn't be happening.

You didn't want to lose him over this.

You knew he was at fault for the way he spoke to you but.. you knew you were also at fault for the way you kept egging him on.

You slid the door open and ran down the steps to go find him. You sped-walked down the hallway to get outside. Once you opened the two doors and stepped outside, you looked over to your left and right to find him. Next to the gym, you saw Daichi laughing at Yui while she blushed up at him.

You slowly let go of the door.

Maybe, he was right.

He should find someone else that makes him happy.

You turned around and went back into the school to head out the entrance.

It was actually all over.

Three weeks had passed and you were doing fine, you necessarily were back to your usual, loud self. You were tormenting people and messing with everyone you laid eyes on. Your peers both loved and hated it. They wished you would go get another partner so you could bother them instead of all of your classmates.