Summer Break/Sunflowers/Attack Of The Witch Named Rubi

Kurumu: Up high!

Onuwa: Down low!

Mizore: Take it slow!

Yukari: As we go slide down the rows!

Tsukune: I got it!

It was summer vacation. The roster of Yokai High went to a beach in the human world. Playing a game of volley ball were Team Tsukune. These were the members:

Tsukune

Moka

Onuwa

Kurumu

Yukari

Mizore

These six friends were playing volley back in their beach attires. Tsukune and Onuwa wore swim shorts. The girls? They wore the most sexiest bathing suits ever seen. Moka's intended this to woo Tsukune. The other three intended to woo Onuwa. It almost work. But the three girls bickered before Onuwa could compliment them. Nevertheless, this was a summer vacation that team Tsukune would never forget. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yukari: You know, not all humans are bad. There are good humans in the world. Two of them I know are Onuwa and Tsukune. They are my best friends. 

Who was Yukari talking to? Another witch. A witch that controlled the vines and the sunflowers. Giving her the name, the Sunflower witch. Or Just Rubi Tojo. Rubi had gotten so comfortable around Yukari, that she wanted Yukari to join her and her higher  authoritarian, Lady Oyakata. 

But that was put on hold when she saw Onuwa and Tsukune. Who were looking for her. It was late at night and Onuwa was worried about her. Hoping that she did not get lost in the human world. 

Onuwa: Yukari! Yukari! Oh! There you are. And you seemed to have made a friend. Good for you. My name is Onuwa and this Tsukune. But I call him Tsu. And you must be?

Rubi growled and replied: You're worst nightmare.

Onuwa: Was not the response I was expecting honestly.

Rubi: Shut up! You and your human friend will die here and now!

Using her staff, Rubi summoned Vine monsters. She ordered them: Kill those two! 

Yukari: Rubi no! Those are the friends I was telling you about! Tsukune and Onuwa!

Rubi: They are not your friends! You cannot trust these humans! They are snakes! Monsters! And they will die by my hands!

Yukari summoned her magic cards. She said: I won't let you hurt them!

Rubi watched her Vine monsters be beheaded by Yukari's Magic Cards. Rubi said to Yukari: You rather betray what you are to protect these vermin?!

Yukari: They are not vermin! They are my friends! Friends that I would give my life for! 

Rubi:....Very well....Then you will die with them! Join them in extinction!

Rubi summoned more vine monsters and sent them to attack the trio. Onuwa grabbed Yukari and carried her bridal style as he and Tsukune made a run for it. Meanwhile the girls went looking for the boys. Until Kurumu saw them running towards their direction. Kurumu saw Rubi's vine monster and yelled: Onuwa! Tsukune! Watch out!