Onuwa Vs Kurumu Kurono

Onuwa: I should have saw this coming! 

Kurumu: Yeah you should have!

Onuwa: Why are you doing this?!

Kurumu: Is not obvious?! I want to see what you are capable of against me! What did you assume that I would fall into your arms like magic?!

Onuwa: I do not know what you are talking about! I was interested in friends and challenges! But this is insane!

Kurumu: Glad you love it! Allow me to increase the insanity!

Onuwa was not expecting a spar. Let alone a spar that dealt with killing. Somehow Kurumu was faster than Onuwa. So she must have been the fastest. Moka was the strongest. Tuma was the battle strategist. And Kurumu had speed. Okay. Onuwa had that well noted. He forgot about Succubus. They thrive of the attention of many men. So that meant that this spar was more than whatever he was thinking. Kurumu was looking to settle down with someone that could defend himself. That had to be it, because she could have fought most of the monster guys at this school. Yet he comes around, and she demands the spar during their lunch break. And now after school, Kurumu led Onuwa to the park, where they faced off. 

Kurumu: Quit dodging and let me hit you!

Onuwa: I am just testing out your speed! No need to get mad! You will get to punch my face! Just be paitent!

Kurumu: I am being paitent!

Onuwa: No you are not! I usually asked for the spars! But you were the first girl to ask me for a spar!

Kurumu: What about Tuma?!

Onuwa: Tuma is a guy! You know that do you not?!

Kurumu: Regardless, I want to punch you in the face! I need to know how strong you are! That is the purpose of me doing this! Although I am a succubus I do desire to have a mate that can challenge me. None meet that standard! Until you came along! You easily beaten Moka! And then Tuma! Just how strong are you?! I will not know until I-Punch-You-In-The-Face!

Kurumu succeeded in punching Onuwa in the face. Boy was she shocked. She pulled her fist back and clutched it in pain. She said: Augh...What is your face made of?!

Onuwa: Flesh and bone I assume? Are you okay? Maybe we should get you to the nurse.

Kurumu: No! I will be fine. So you are that strong. I needed to know that for myself. Now I know. You are the man that I need. The man that I want. I want you....Onuwa Oviyan!

Onuwa:....I'm a minor.

Kurumu: So am I~

Onuwa: No you are not.

Kurumu: Oh?~

Onuwa: I need an adult.

Kurumu: I am an adult~

Onuwa: I need a different adult! A human one! Help!