Math Problems

Kurumu: I cannot believe you! How dare you use my boyfriend's kindness like that! You have no shame do you not?!

Mizore: If you wish to fight me over him you may. But I will not hold back against you. Besides, Onuwa has gave me his word. 

Kurumu and Yukari: Because you took advantage of him!

Mizore shrugged. Her hair cut short. It was the next day at Yokai High School. Onuwa was snoring away in his math classroom while Kurumu and Yukari did not take lightly to what Mizore did to Onuwa. Moka and Tsukune watched with the roster at the arguing girls over this one lad. Did they care not he was just 13 years old?

Tsukune: Wow. Onuwa is really in a pickle isn't he?

Moka: Yes. All of those girls were touched by Onuwa's personality. Even my inner self cares for him. But that does change how I feel about you Tsukune. In a way, I am happy that they are fighting over him and not you. I don't think I could bear such actions like that. 

Tsukune: I don't think so either. Hey Moka?

Moka: Yes?

Tsukune: Summer Vacation is coming soon. Do you want to spend it together in privacy?

Moka blushed. Giggling she replied: Of course. I would love that much Tsukune. 

Tsukune blushed and smiled too. Enter now the new math teacher. Ms. Ririko Kagome. This was a woman of beauty. All men fell weak to her bust and curves. All females, who were not  Nekonome, were envious of her looks and charms. She placed a math problem on the board and then she said: Hello and welcome to math class Yokai Students. My name is Ririki Kagome. You may call me Miss Kagome and...Why is that young man sleeping in my classroom.

Onuwa, while sleeping, said: Turkey, Turkey, you so fine. Turkey, Turkey, make you mine. Good with ketchup, good with with gravy, good with anything, yeah you betcha. Hoo-Ha Turkey!~

The class laughed. Ririki came over to where Onuwa sat, and slapped him over the head. Onuwa woke up and yelled: The money is hidden under the elephant!

Ririki: Welcome back to monster world young man. We thought we lost you. 

Onuwa yawned. He said: Was I asleep? Oh dearest me. Sorry about that. I always get a get cat nap in before class starts.

Ririki: I see. Nevertheless, there is no sleeping in my classroom. Understood?

Onuwa stretched his back until it popped. He said: Understood. And you must be Ms. Kagome right?

Ririki: Ririki Kagome. But yes. Ms. Kagome. 

Onuwa: Wonderful. I cannot wait to see what you'll be teaching us today. 

Ririki smiled kindly and replied: Wonderful. Let us get started then.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mizore: She was too kind to you Onuwa.

Yukari: Yeah. What was that about?

Onuwa: Hmm. I do not know. Hmm. I would be more worried about Tsu. She was more interested in him than in me or any of the other males in our class. That worries me. Moka and Tsu have been through much over the few months being at Yokai High. And now here comes a new math teacher, who needs to get laid more than the female roster here. And she sees Tsu as the first of her targets. We cannot let that be a reality. 

Kurumu: You worry much about Moka and Tsukune. 

Onuwa: Because they are so adorable together. I cannot help it. I really want to see where their relationship will lead them. Do you girls not? After all they are our friends. Should we not show how much we support them?

Yukari: You never have friends before. Have you?

Onuwa: My family members are my friends. As far as real friends? I never had that. I never had the chance to have friends or a romantic relationship. It is all how some say, very strange to me. But no matter how strange it is, I enjoy it. Because having friends. Having romantic relationships, these are once in a lifetime opportunities. And I cannot let such an opportunity pass me by. I know it may sound cheesy but-

Mizore, Yukari, and Kurumu, hugged Onuwa and said as a unit: Onuwa! You Poor baby!

Onuwa: I was not intending for my story to be given such sympathy-

Tsukune: HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP!

Onuwa, hearing Tsukune's cries for help, said to the girls: He is in trouble. And it appears that I was right about the math teacher liking Tsukune. Let us hope she has not done anything to him yet. 

Mizore: Moka would be there eventually to help him. In any case we should offer our services as well. 

Kurumu: I agree.

Yukari: Yeah! Lets go!

Onuwa: Right behind you ladies.