Tuma Vs Onuwa

Tuma: Now then, I will not hold back you understand?!

Onuwa: I hope you do not. For your sake. Besides, I want to see what you can do. You say you're the second strongest right. You meant in the area of brute strength right?

Tuma: My-I guess hairless apes can catch on quick. You are right, as far as strength goes, Moka is the strongest. But I have tactics. And that's what makes me strong in my own right. 

Onuwa: Cool.

Tuma: it will not be Cool when you are in a body bag. 

Onuwa: Are you aiming for that? Well you and your tactics are welcome to try. Or should I call them your...Tricks?

Tuma: Whatever you call them makes no difference in regards to the impact that it will have on you.

Onuwa took his stance: Bring it. If you would.

Tuma cracked his neck. He replied: With pleasure. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As far as the fight went, Tuma proved to Onuwa that he did have the tactics to rival his brute strength. Tuma created a black dome that only surrounded him and Onuwa and the place where they fought. The dome was sifting energy from Onuwa. Making him weaker. While his energy was making Tuma stronger. 

The dome sounded out the cries and cheers that were going on on the outside. The dome bounced Onuwa around like a ragdoll on the inside. Nevertheless, Onuwa found a weakness in Tuma's technique. All Onuwa had to do was wait for the opportune time. He let Tuma had his fun, until it was time. 

When it was time, Onuwa used the rubber feeling of the Dome to his advantage. He used it to give him speed that speared Tuma through the Dome and soaring pass the students. He skidded at a park. The energy he stole from Onuwa was returned back to him. 

The students were shocked. He beaten Moka and now Tuma. Who else was going to be able to take this 8'5 giant down?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Time of the battle/ 120 minutes inside/30 minutes outside

Onuwa's next opponent/ Kurumu Kurono

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Character Bio:

Tuma:

Age/17

Height/7'4

Body-Type/Robust Fit

Sex/Male

Race/Hybrid

Hair Color/Black

Hair style/ Dreadlocks

Eye Color/Silver

Skin Color/grey

Hobbies/ Unknown

Skills/Unknown

Attire/School Uniform/Causal