Friends In Moka and Tsukune?

Monster student number one: Here comes the freak of nature!

Monster student number two: Everyone run for the hills!

Monster girl student number one: Did you see what happened yesterday?

Monster girl number two: Yeah. For a human he's freakishly strong. He was able to beat Moka in her inner form. No one has ever done that before. Until this freak of nature appeared. 

'Huh. I didn't know I would be the talk of the town.' Onuwa thought to himself, as it was the next day, and he was seen walking towards his homeroom. 

Tuma: Hey you!

Onuwa: Huh? Hey. Tuma was it?

Tuma: Can it you freak!

Onuwa: Have you looked in a mirror lately?

Tuma: Oh now you wanna be funny?!

Onuwa: No. I was being honest. There is nothing funny about being honest. You are a monster too right.

Tuma: Tch! Spare me! Look, you said you wanted a challenge right? Well I want to challenge you to avenge Moka's honor! 

Onuwa: Moka's huh?

Tuma: Do you not understand?! Moka is the most popular girl in school! She is also the strongest creature in monster world! I am the second strongest! Yet you were able to beat her with ease!

Onuwa: I do not know about that. She was throwing in some serious hooks. Most of them connected.

Tuma: Look will you accept my challenge or not?!

Onuwa: Sure. But I just do not get the vendetta you monsters have against humans? Especially me. I have not done anything wrong. I just wanted to come here to be free to be myself. 

Tuma: I can see that. Just know that you will your match the longer you will stay here.

Onuwa: I look forward to that. After all you did say Moka is the strongest in monster world right? But I bet there is someone stronger than her. Be it this school or outside this school. And I look forward to that. 

Tuma: I bet you do you freak. 

Onuwa: Again, look at the mirror if you want to see who the real freak is.

Tuma growled and walked away from Onuwa. Onuwa sighed: Aw man. He sure has a ego. Reminds me of somebody form a certain comic I use to read.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Onuwa: Wow. The rooftop was prepared so quickly. Hmm? Hey, it's that guy and Moka. I should go over there and apologizes for not going easy on her.  I think I should do that. 

Tsukune: Hmm? Onuwa?

Moka: Onuwa.

Onuwa: Yes. Hello. Listen I would like to apologize about yesterday. I got excited when I saw how strong you were. I never encountered people stronger than me before. Besides my parents and grandparents. I hope you can forgive me.

Moka smiled: Of course I forgive you. If you are willing to forgive me for wanting to make you leave. It is just that monsters and humans should not coexist together. It was why the Monsters made their own world and towns, and the humans made theirs. Besides Tsukune, you are the second human male at this school.

Onuwa: I knew he was a human. But how did he end up here? Do you have any special powers too?

Moka: Nope. He does not. But he does have good blood. *Blushes*

Tsukune: Moka!

Onuwa: Whoa. You are a vampire. I mean I overheard and I was told by Tuma, but you are really a vampire. Yet you wear a cross. Why is that?

Moka: This cross holds my polar opposite inside. She only comes out whenever the cross is separated.

Onuwa: Oh yeah? Cool. Hey, can I sit with you guys at lunch?

Tsukune and Moka: Of course.

Moka: By the way Onuwa, how old are you?

Onuwa: Uh. 13.

Moka and Tsukune: 13?!