Kiggy was laying by our feet on the couch after trying to lay on my fucking face. That cat is so annoying, but I can see why all the stooges adore her.

"You're my comfort." That's what Willow told me when we were dancing in her kitchen. I want to stay her comfort for as long as I can, she deserves that and so much more.

Those walls that used to be built with glass only for Willow are now crumbled. No walls or borders hide me from her whenever I'm around her, even if we're in a room full of people.

Little does she know, Artist is my comfort too.

Willow makes me open up to who I truly am and I can tell she wants to do the same, but she's just too scared.

Scared of the judgment and to face those fears she had drunkenly confessed to me, but no one would do that. They would look at her like she's the strongest woman that they've ever met.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Willow moves a little bit in my grasp, but still keeping her back pushed against my chest.

"How'd you know I was thinking about anything?"

"You haven't made a comment about the movie in a couple minutes." Willow snickers.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask as I slide my hands under her larger jumper to splay them across her warm, soft stomach. I feel her stomach quiver under my touch, but relax quickly.

Willow scoffs as she turns her head to look at me over her shoulder, "You're the biggest movie talker there is."

"Hey, it's not my fault you have me watching some Disney princess movie." I quip back.

"Excuse me?! She's not just any ordinary princess, she's my favorite sun princess. Rapunzel would be offended." Willow says as I watch her lips playfully pout at the end of her sentence. I lean forward and leave a chaste kiss against them, making Willow hum out as our lips meet.

"Sun princess, you say?"

Willow nods her head as she turns it back towards the television, "Mhm. Rapunzel's tower is covered in sun paintings and loves the lanterns in the sky. She's so innocent and clueless, but in the perfect way. And the way she paints- wait, shh it's my favorite part." I look at the screen and see the damn princess and I think his name was Flynn, but not really Flynn, on a little boat with lanterns over them.

I could listen to Willow explain the things that she loves all day. The way she explains everything and makes stupid comparisons always fascinates me, the way she thinks is a way that I've never seen.

She starts to quietly hum along to the song that's playing in the background, which I don't even think she knows she's doing.

I couldn't help myself, so I slowly lifted my body up from behind her just enough to get a good glimpse at her face.

Admiration.

That's all I could see as I looked at Willow's face as the colors from the screen were reflecting off of her eyes and her mouth was clamped shut into a smile. She was so engrossed in her favorite part that she didn't even notice I had moved.

"You remind me of her." I say my thoughts out loud.

"Of who? Rapunzel?" Willow asks, but never takes her eyes off the television.

"Yeah. Think about it, Artist... you both paint on anything that you can, she loves the sun just like you do, and you're both so cheerful." The song from the movie had stopped and Willow looked at me over her shoulder again, making my body move to hover over hers on the blue couch.