°Chapter 16° Can You Catch Me In Time?

Start from the beginning

Or at least the others do. A certain bot refuses to let me out of his alt mode.

"Come on Barricade! I can't help if you won't let me out!" I groan, kicking at his door. He grunts, and the seat belt tightens around my chest.

"Be careful Tanya." Barricade mumbles, releasing me. I smile, patting his dash.

"Don't worry Cade, I'll be fine." I assure him.

"Stay safe." Frenzy remarks as he hugs my arm. I snort, patting his head.

"You too squirt, the same goes for you Cade." I add. He grunts, and I hop out, heading over to Sam and Mik.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Sam and Mik remark in unison. I roll my eyes playfully.

"How about after we kick Decepticon ass. Yeah?" They nod, and we turn towards Epps and Will.

"Please tell me you copy." Epps pleads, looking at the sky. I frown, looking up.

That's when shit gets real.

Ironhide transforms from behind me, his cannons powering on.

"It's Starscream!" He roars.

...

"Who the hell names their child Starscream?"

'Now is not the time.' Sparky remarks.

'Right.'

"Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!" Ironhide growls, lifting up a truck with the help of Bee.

Wait..is that a furby truck?

With out warning, the F-22 in the air shoots at us, sending Sam, Mik, the soldiers, and I flying back.

I groan as my back hits the hard concrete.

'Sweetspark are you alright?' Sparky asks in concern.

"Hng..fine." I mumble as I push myself up on my elbows. As I look to my left I notice Sam and Mik landed next to each other. I smile softly as their hands reach out for each other.

I found my new OTP.

My eyes widen when I hear the familiar sound of pained whirs from behind me. I push myself to my feet, my eyes widening in horror.

"Oh my God. Bumblebee? No. Your legs!" My sudden outburst caught Sam's attention, he too starts panicking.

"Your legs! Your legs!" Bee whirs, crawling over to Sparky who sits by a pile of rubble.

"Bee stop! Stop, you're hurting yourself!" I whimper as he looks at me with pained fill optics. Yet he still doesn't listen, he just continues to reach for Sparky.

"Please get up. Bumblebee get up!" Sam pleads.

"Ratchet!" I scream, hoping the old bot is somewhere near by.

Yet I get no answer.

Damn it!

Mik tugs on my arm, grabbing my attention.

"You got the same idea?" She asks pointing at a parked towing truck. I grin and nod.

"Hell yeah I do!" I exclaim as we run towards it.

Once we near it I try opening the front door, only to find it locked.

"How are we supposed to-" Mik stops me by smashing the window open in with her elbow.

"That's how." She remarks.

My eyes widen as she begins hot wiring it, until it starts up.

"Get in the back!" She orders. I send her a salute and hop into the back. As she begins driving I start shouting like a maniac, giving the surrounding people a warning.