Chapter 1

"Daddy please!" I begged.
"Honey it's 9pm." He told me.
"I know how to tell time daddy im seven years old that more then one hand." I told him.
He let out a quick laugh.
"Okay fine!" He agreed.
"Yay!" I yelled. And I jumped off the floor.
"I'll be back soon." He told my stepmother.
"You can't let her have everything she wants if you don't start to discipline I will Gregory im not kidding around." My stepmother commanded.
"Do you want anything Gloria?" I asked in a polite sweet voice.
She shot me a fake smile.
"No Ella." She said.
Daddy picked me up and carried me out to the car. He put me in my seat. My pink car seat behind the passenger seat.
"A pink throne for my princess." He told me.
And he buckled me in and kissed my forehead.
"Fingers in." He told me.
And he shut the car door.
He walked around the car and got into the driver seat. He pulled out of the driveway and went to the ice cream parlour down the road. I got a kiddy scoop cotton candy. It was mine and my dad's favourite. We got back into the car and he started driving. I watched the red light go to yellow then green. That's when the car came from the left. Smashing into my car. I screamed daddy a million times my face was beat red and a million tears poured out.

I woke up.
"Calm down ella it's just a dream." I told myself.