Chapter 75: Lost in Time

Start from the beginning

(The Time Twins travel inside the vortex on the Iron Doom.)

Acronix: Ah. The majesty of time travel. (He takes a picture.) Hmm, not really capturing the majesty. Maybe a different filter.

Krux: Ugh. Put that away. We're approaching our temporal destination. Prepare your troops, Supreme Commander.

Machia: My pleasure.

Krux: Ancient Ninjago. Before technology corrupted her. Decades of preparation will finally pay off. The battle will be refought.

Acronix: This time, no one can stop us. (They are unaware the ninja are hiding.)

Kai: Yeah? I'll show him "no one."

Nya: No. To save Master Wu, we can't blow our cover.

Crystal: Yea. We have to wait for the exact right time.

Kai: Okay. "The battle will be refought." What do you think that means?

Nya: I think we're about to find out. (The past elemental masters restrained the past Hands of Time, but they went into the vortex.)

Past Garmadon: Did Krux and Acronix just. . . .

Past Wu: It appears they chose being lost to time over facing their punishment. The outcome is not as we intended. But Ninjago is now safe. (The Iron Doom lands in front of the Monastery of Spinjitzu.)

Past Garmadon: Look.

Acronix: They look confident. Overly so.

Past Master of Lightning: Heya, Ice? I seeing things or are those the guys we just beat?

Past Master of Ice: Indeed they are, Lightning.

Krux: Why, yes, we are. You have already stopped us once today. But that was before we had a legion spawned from the Great Devourer.

Past Master of Lightning: Aw, I thought I was gonna finally go on my honeymoon. Really cute guy, too. Cliff is an actor and when I look into his eyes—

Past Wu: Stop! Focus, everyone.

Krux: Focus? Indeed.

Acronix: Commander Machia, it is time.

Machia: Vermillion warriors. To arms! Devour!

Past Master of Lightning: What?

Past Wu: The warriors are made of snake. (They regenerate.)

Past Master of Lightning: I've never seen snakes do that before.

Past Garmadon: We have to keep them out.

Past Wu: Shut the gates!

Nya: The Reversal Blade. (She pulls on the blade) Argh. Stupid Blade won't budge!

Kai: Step aside, sis. Let the Elemental Master of Fire take care of—

Past Wu: Masters. Watch your flank.

Past Garmadon: There's too many.

Past Master of Lightning: And even when you stop one it just forms back together.

Kai: Ugh! (He pulls on it and then falls behind) 

Nya: They've never seen Vermillion before. They don't know how to stop them.

Kai: But we do.