The caves

Luna walked up beside me as I had the sheep on a loose fitted rope.
"Are we making beds tonight"

I shook my head calmly. "Nah we probably won't reach the caves tonight, well at least not the caves that we are heading to wards" I said continuing to explain where we were heading.

The human man yelled from across the land. "Hey be careful of some of the mountain people my dude, they are real fucking ass holes"

I waved my hand as I walked. "Thank you man, I think we ran across one of them on the way" I said before turning all the way around. "By the way my guy, if a body turns up in the next few days, I was never here, we wouldn't wanna make any enemy's"

The human man looked concerned "what happened?"

I looked off to the side and just nodded. "Nothing why do you ask" I said in an intimidating way.

"What do you accept for payment if we need anything else, if you don't mind me asking" I asked politely trying not to make myself seem like an enemy while also changing the topic.

The man looked around with his hands on his hips. "I've been needing some deer meat, get me some deer meat and we can talk about getting you some more supplies"

"Sounds like a solid deal my guy" I said with another hand shake "it was nice meeting you, and I appreciate the sheep" I said in a low voice as I grabbed Luna's hand before walking off behind my men who already started up the mountain.

We soon reached an area with small caves. They were also abandon but they weren't the caves he told us about because there was no river or lake.

"Ok men, these aren't the caves we are in search of, however, we can stop here for the rest of the day and night so that I can have time to hunt and we can all eat"

The men all happily walked in a few caves dropping their stuff in the middle.

Luna and I got the privilege of having our own cave. It was small but it was private with a giant stone that could cover the entrance but still be pushed out of the way from the inside if needed.

I dropped my stuff and slid against the wall, sitting down in exhaustion.

Just than I could hear the sound of a faint knock on the rock that covered the door.
I slid it away and there stood one of my men with a bird and a letter from obviously Sabal.

I read it out loud.

"Dear my colorful worded cousin, I am prepared to come find you and talk this out weather you like it or not. I will see you in a week Zane"

I laughed out loud, throwing my head back. The man who delivered the note left and left the bird near by in the cave.

"Are you going to go see him" asked Luna as she sat on my lap sexually, facing my face.

I pulled my hair back exposing my gauges and snapped playfully at her. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and lifted her chin to look me in the eyes.

"Nah, I think imma make him find me now" I said with a grin looking Luna up and down.

"Ooh you're such a bad boy" she said with a giggle.

I flipped her around on her back and laid on top of her with her arms pinned over her head.

"That reminds me, I still haven't punished my pet for talking back to me the other day" I said as I gently kissed her nose.

I could hear her breaths become nervous as her heart started beating out of her chest. Her blue eyes stared up into mine but than she jerked her head away, looking away from me with a cute little smirk.

I growled in her ear and forcefully pulled her face towards mine again.

"You listen and you listen clear pet" I kissed down her neck which I could see sent chills down her body. "When I'm talking to you, you are to look me in the eyes, do I make myself clear" I growled my words low and slow into her face as she slowly nodded her head with a grin.

I slowly grinded myself against her body, running my hands up and down her legs and came to a stop at her shirt.

"Why don't you be a good little pet and take that shirt off for master" I said showing my canine teeth in a devilish grin.

Luna shook her head teasingly.

"Oooh, you're telling your master no I see, tsk tsk tsk, I guess I'm going to have to strip you down myself" I said as I roughly pushed her against the stone wall.

I held her hands above her head with just one hand and forcefully pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side.

"That's the way master likes it" I said as her face turned red with shyness and lust. I sniffed her skin as I gently nibbled down still pressing my body against hers.

I whispered in her ear. "Take your pants off or master is going to have to do that himself too" I whispered in a deep voice.

Before she could even react I began forcefully pulling her jeans down.

I leaned against the wall and yanked her over in front of me placing my hands on each of her bare breasts.

"Master doesn't like to be kept waiting" I said with a smile against her neck.

Luna shivered with excitement as my hands traced the seems of her body eventually sliding down into her undies.

Luna whimpered with joy as my fingers explored further.

I looked down at her from behind her shoulder making eye contact with her from the corners of our eyes.

"Does my pet enjoy this" I said continuing to explore her lips down below.

Luna nodded with a joyous whimper and her body twitched within my grip.

I quickly spun her around where she was pinned between me and the stone again.

"Be gentle master Zane" she whimpered in humorous sarcasm.

I forced her legs open and spread her panties to the side before shoving myself inside of her, thrusting her against the stone in slow but rough motions.

I said with a sigh against her ear.

"Luna, you and I both know damn well that I don't fuck with gentleness"

Luna let out a moan as I stared down at her continuing to please her with both my hands and my dick.

I let my hands explore her entire body as she moved and whimpered with every one of my rough thrusts.

"You see, when you're a bad pet to master Zane, he has to punish" I sighed within her ear as I grabbed her throat not hard enough to hurt her.

Luna smiled and loudly moaned with pleasure as I thrusted in and out of her with my entire body tightly pressed against hers.

She stared up at me with her ocean eyes wide and big with pleasure as she moaned.

God she drives a man wild.

I said within my own head as we continued filling the air with our sighs and moans.

After we were done I sent the bird back to Sabal and laid beside Luna who was still naked.

I looked down at her naked body and chuckled as she looked up at me with love.

"Don't worry sweaty, master Zane has so much planned for you" I said as I knelt down kissing her sweet lips.

"Imma take your soul" she said trying to sound cutely tough.

I lifted her chin to meet my eyes once again and smiled at her from ear to ear.

"Darling, I don't have a fucking soul, your mine forever" I said as I embraced her small body in my arms.