Zane

16 years later

Sabal walks in my room and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Bro, you have really over done it with the witch craft" he said as he looked around the room.

"Just because I have a different way of worshipping doesn't make you any better" I said to him in a joining way.

I looked up at Sabal from where I sat in the middle of the floor, who was standing in the door way.

"I've been having some weird dreams lately man" I said as I combed my black hair back, tying it in a messy bun.

Sabal sat across from me not really caring about what I said but he still listened.

"I had this dream where I was walking hand in hand with a blue haired girl"

Sabal just laughed and spoke after.

"You are ALWAYS dreaming about women, you go through women like water my dude" he said still making rounds around my bedroom with his eyes.

"She's different tho, I can't get her out of my mind" I said as I took my shirt off replacing it with a black see through shirt and baggy blue jeans.

I put all my piercings back in for the day and washed my face.

"Let's go to the falls" I said as I grabbed my towel.

Blue haired girls POV

I was sitting at the falls in the far trees as 2 men slowly came walking down the path. One was a tall muscular man with tan skin brown hair that went down to the middle of his back and eyes that were light brown. While the other man next to him was about the same size, his muscles were just slightly smaller and his hair was black and was pulled up into a messy bun. His face was chiseled and a small black goatee sat neatly trimmed in the middle of his chin. His eyes were a deep ocean blue that seemed to have portals right in the middle. And his skin was so white it seemed as if the sun reflected right off it and onto the water. He smiled revealing great big dimples on each side of his mouth and his face held various piercings. He had 2 fangs that hung out when he smiled and great big ear gauges.

The pale man took off his shirt revealing his muscular chest as he walked into the lake in his jeans

"Bro, you're going to ruin your jeans" said the tan guy who walked with him.

"Yea? you gunna cry about it?" Smiled the pale fanged man in an attempt to mock the tan skinned one. He stuck his hands in the water and seemed to search around the water for various crystals in witch he carried in a small black bag.

He stopped and looked at the tanned skin man as he vigorously scrubbed his pale face before making a giant splash in the water.

"GOD DAMN I NEED A BIG TITTIED GOTH BITCH!!!" Yelled the pale skinned man with piercings in an obnoxious joking way.

I giggled just a little bit and the pale skinned man looked my direction. The other man didn't seem to hear but the fanged one definitely did. I lowered my head in hope that he didn't see me and kept to myself.

I curled my knees up to my chest and drew the fanged man with the paint I had brought to paint the falls.

"Hey, if you're heading back, I'll catch up to you later, I gotta find spices for my jars" said the pale skinned man as he wrung out his black skirt placing it over his shoulder.

Just than I noticed he was walking up to me. Once he got up close enough to see me he stopped dead in his tracks before crossing his arms and starring down at me with a grin.

"Oh I see I have the explanation of the cute giggles I heard" he said with furrow to his brow.

I pushed my hair behind my ears and continued to draw shyly as he sat down next to me leaning one of his arms across his knee.

"My name is Zane" he said with a warm smile as he glanced down at my pic before grinning again.

"Oooh I see I have inspired art" he said as he grabbed one of my paint brushes holding it up to the sun to appreciate its soft touch.

"I like art too" he said as he glanced back at me.

He pointed to key points of different shading and commented on the details.

I was shy and didn't know how to answer his attention so I ran off through the forest.

He glanced up at me in confusion.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked curiously before his arms fell on the ground and he looked at the water with sadness.