The vampires

Luna's POV

4:00 came and I searched my room for the crystals but couldn't find anything.

Ugh, what am I going to bring now?

I said to myself as I looked at the clock that got closer and closer to 4:30.

The sky began to get dark but not completely dark.

I should be able to go to the falls to collect some really fast, Zane told me not to go alone but it's not dark yet and I should have plenty of time. I said to myself as I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

I walked down the path to the falls. The water looked so beautiful and the sun was just starting to set lighting the sky with colors of red, pink, purple, and hints of dark blue.

I walked barefoot to the water that came up to my knees and began quickly picking each beautiful piece of quarts from the water and placing the most shiny one in my shirt.

A strange noise echoed through the trees and I looked back behind me to see nobody there.

"Zane!?" I called out, nobody answered so I continued to pick more out of the mushy sand.

Before I knew it, it was dark and I began to get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach as the noises became closer. I started to speed walk away from the falls when 2 red glowing eyes stared right at me from the darkness.

I froze in fear and dropped every crystal that I had found onto the sand at my feet.

The eyes got closer until they revealed a tall pale faced man with fangs. His hair was jet black and his muscles were big, he walked up to me with an evil grin.

"Don't" is all he said as he was right in front of me.

My breaths became constant and my heart was beating right out of my chest as he grabbed a piece of my hair in one of his giant hands and sniffed it.

"You know darling, we have been needing a new pet recently, I was ordered to search the land for the prettiest blood slave" he said with a low voice.

Before I even had a chance to run he had already locked his huge hand around my tiny wrist and his other hand covered my mouth tightly.

"Don't make a sound" he said as he exposed his vampire fangs. He grabbed a rope from his pocket and tied both of my hands and my feet before stuffing my mouth with a piece of cloth and taping my mouth shut.

He threw me over his shoulder and we flew through the air with such great speed.

Fear over whelmed me as he easily over powered me.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I said to myself as tears ran down my face. Zane is going to be so worried, my brothers are going to blame him I know it.

It seemed like we were flying hours and we finally arrived at a big castle that was made out of black stone. Water ran all the way around the castle and it was guarded at every entrance with giant men.

The vampire that took me calmly walked me in the castle by the back of my neck and I kept my eyes on the ground in total fear.

He lead me up the stairs that were paved in what seemed to be rock and threw me in a small room with no windows and just a stone bed.

He shut the door and locked it behind him.

"The reason I have you here is because we have been very short on blood slaves, you see a lot of our slaves die because as you know humans, and wolfs don't exactly have all the blood in the world, we use until we can't use anymore" he said as he walked up to me, tilting my head to the side.

I whimpered in fear as he backed me up against the wall. "You look like you have very nice blood" he felt my pulse and a grin grew upon his pale face.

"Aaah, ab+" he said as he slowly ran his long pointy fingernail across my face drawing blood which he wiped off with his cold finger and placed it on his tongue.

"Such sweet blood makes for a great pet, and you see my dear, we also like our sex, although we love our blood, we are indeed still men, and we will take what our pets can provide for us. And with female pets, well, you can provide both" he said with an evil grin as tears uncontrollably ran down my face.

"Please" was all I could muster through my sobs.

"Please what?, please don't rape you?" He said with wide eyes.

"Oh don't worry darling, new vampires are always coming to live in the castle, we like to let them have the first pick on who to use as a gesture of our welcome, you won't be used for sex any time soon, unless of course I change my mind and decide to use you for both your blood and your body tonight" he said as he took it upon himself to run his cold hands across my chest roughly.

I jerked myself away out of fear and that was a mistake as he threw me against the wall.

"But I plan on taking your blood right now sense you wanna be bad" he said with a growl as he forcefully pushed my head to the side.

"If you resist I will stop being gentle and use you for the other" he said in my ear with a hiss.

He licked my neck to feel for a vein before I felt his fangs dig into my skin.

I loudly whimpered and began crying with loud whales as he took gulp after gulp of my blood.

As he sucked on my neck I could hear his moans of pleasure. As his eyes glowed red.

He removed his teeth and wiped my blood from his mouth with a gasp of complete pleasure.

"That was the sweetest most pleasurable blood I've ever tasted"