Roman

Roman walked over to the door and opened it quickly ripping the gun out of Sean's hand.

"Who the fuck are you!" Yelled Sean as he backed up.

"I'm your worst nightmare" he said as he pistol whipped Sean across the face.

Sean fell to the ground.

"You have no idea how to treat a women" mumbled Roman as he squatted over Sean's body with the gun hanging from his giant hands.

Sean's lips trembled.

"Awww the almighty SEAN ain't so tough anymore once he faces somebody with real balls" mocked Roman as he loaded the gun.

He pointed it at Sean but than lowered it shaking his head.

"You see a simple shot between the eyes ain't enough for men like you" he said standing to his feet.

"You see you think you have been giving her the dominance she wanted, but what you have really been doing is living out your own fantasy to control and manipulate, but what you don't understand my man, is it is my fantasy to both PLEASE, AND control" he looked back at me and than back down at Sean.

"Until I figure out what to do with you, you're my bitch" he said as he stood up and pointed to the couch.

Sean stood up and slowly walked over there sitting on the couch glaring at Roman.

"What do you want to say to the not so tough Sean my dear?" Asked Roman as he turned his back to Sean.

I walked over to Sean who looked up at me in anger.

"I'm leaving you" I said in a bitter tone as Roman still stood with his back to us.

"You're not going anywhere you fucking bitch" said Sean as he stood up towering over me.

"See that's where your wrong my man" said Roman as he turned around and cracked his neck pointing the gun at Sean.

"Sit your ass back down and let the real man take control" he said as he pushed Sean back down on the couch with just his finger.

"You see you're sizing me up but you don't realize that, I am both going to take your bitch, AND, when I'm done your brains are going to be scattered all over these walls" he said as he threw his hands up symbolizing his words.

"Common man, that's fucking evil"

"No no, you see the evil one here is you, I simply have the power and the balls to over power you, where as" Roman laughed a mighty laugh. "You are powerless"

Roman gestured me over with his finger and looked at me through a sexy dominating grin.

I just about melted and walked over to him looking up at him with innocent eyes.

He smiled and held me against his body with one arm.

Sean started to get up and Roman hit him with the gun again.

"Hey!, I didn't give you permission to stand my guy" he said as he looked down at me again with a long smile.

"This is how you dominate with love" he said as he slowly lifted my chin to his mouth with only a finger gesture.

He leaned down and kissed my lips gently and than turned back to Sean.

"You see, she's just about dripping" he said as he looked down at me with dominance and than back at Sean.

He lifted the gun and spoke again.

"Do you have any last words"

Sean looked up at him rose to his feet and spat in Romans face.

Roman chuckled and wiped the spit from his face before grabbing a small knife from his pocket.

He pushed Sean against the wall and violently but slowly sliced the blade across his neck.

I watched in fear and amazement as Sean's blood splattered all over Romans face.

He dropped his lifeless body to the floor and casually put the blade back in his pocket.

"How does it feel being mine darling, do you feel protected" he said as I looked up at him biting my lip.