The tattoo

The sun soon came up and I laid in bed still awake.

I laid there and stared at the ceiling above, my mind was racing.

"I need a change" I said to myself, just than I got an idea.

I want to change my appearance, I want body art, I have piercings and my ears are gauged but I want to look more bad ass, I want to look tougher than tough.

I smiled at the thought of looking more manly.

Getting out of bed I slipped a new pair of jeans on and remained bare foot. I didn't brush my hair but instead slicked it back into a messy bun.

Walking out the door I made my way to the tattoo shop that sat across from our village.

The man behind the counter handed me a scratch book and told me to draw out the piece that I wanted and the cost depending on the size.

The man took his time tattooing me and I laid back on his chair with my eyes closed and my arm over my eyes only concentrating on the pain and only the pain.

Flash backs from the vampire castle flashed through my closed eyes and I winced at every one.

"Damn this artist probably thinks I'm a giant ass pussy" I said to myself.

I smiled to myself and kinda chucked.

"Luna is gunna be dripping once she sees my art" I thought in my head picturing her reaction.

After several hours the artist was finally done and I felt him placing the wrapping over the flesh ink and he very clearly explained the healing rules that I already knew.

I got up and stepped in front of the mirror looking at my art. It was a piece that I had designed myself and nobody else would have.

I drew out a giant goat with horns that stood over the grave of his enemy's. and to me that was absolutely Gorgeous. I smiled at the art and lifted my head high as I paid the artist.

I wandered around the grounds by Luna's house and sat by a tree with a book and a cigarette

I didn't wanna knock on the door in risk of being rude towards her brothers newly found time with their sister.

I read the book and sat in silence when suddenly Fae was standing in front of me.

I stood to my feet and removed the cigarette from my mouth and held it at my side after taking a quick drag.

Fae shook my hand and bowed his head.

"Luna told me you two are together, I wanted to let you know that Nate and I give our full approval"

A smile grew on my face as I shook his hand with strength.

"Thank you for your approval Fae"

He smiled and took my cigarette taking a short hit from it.

"My guy do you have a light?" Asked Fae as he put his hair up into a tight bun.

"Yea sure" I pulled out a pack allowing him to take one.

"I have a few rules Zane, my little sister is all we have, she is shy and fragile" I just about laughed at his description of the girl I had fucked but I held my same face expression.

"We don't want our little sister out there dead and we expect you to protect her"

I nodded my head as I took another drag of my cigarette.

"That tattoo looks dope" he said glancing down at it.

Just than Luna came tiredly walking out of the tree house above and looked down at us.

I could see her smile from here and I smiled back at her with a wave.

Her brother walked off down the path and gave me a look over his shoulder as a reminder of what we spoke about and I waved a gentle wave with my cigarette held loosely between my fingers.