Smitten

That night I sat in my bedroom starring at the candles in front of my alter.

I couldn't help but think about the blue haired girl in my dream and wonder about the girl I met who looked just like her.

I've never seen hair that blue before.

Her eyes were a light ocean blue and her skin was pale. She had no makeup accept for what looked like light mascara. Her hair was soft and her lips were a light shade a pink. She was so shy but I was so careful to be gentle.

I closed my eyes in deep thought.

Luna's POV

I could stop thinking about the pale skinned man who I met at the falls. He was so beautiful and I couldn't understand the feelings I was getting from him. He was so warm but yet so Intimidating. He stare alone was like northern lights in the midnight sky vast seas of blue.

I decided to take a walk through the Forrest for some berry's to clear my mind.

Zanes POV

I looked around my drawers and In my baggies for a certain crystal but couldn't find it. I sighed and slipped my jacket on. I figured tonight I can go for some blue sea glass, as there are always some glowing up from the water, it's so much easier to see at night.

I made my way to the water and began to wade in the water. The water came up to my hips as I gently dug through the soft sand below. I had finally filled a whole bag full of sea glass when I saw the glance of her hair.

"Who's out there" I heard a voice say in fear.

"It's just me darling" I said back in a reassuring voice.

She peered out from behind a tree, her blue eyes and glare from her pale skin could only be seen from where I stood. She wore black jeans and a tight bra like shirt that showed most of her chest which was small and perky. Over her shirt was a green lacy cover. Her feet were bare and covered in dirt.

"The stars are beautiful tonight, I came for some blue sea glass" I said with a smile as I continued to feel around the soft sands of the water

She made her way out and inside the water but far away from me.

She walked into the water and picked up several pieces of blue sea glass, gently tossing it on the sand behind her.

She picked them up and shyly walked over to me and placed them in my baggy that was already full.

I smiled and looked down at the tiny blue haired girl.

"You're name is" I said as I tightly closed the bag.

With that she giggled and ran shyly back through the woods.

"God, what am I doing wrong" I asked myself as I hung my head and quietly made my way back to my tree fort.

I keep having these dreams about her, even before I met her. And I can't explain why, she don't even wanna be my friend, she's afraid of me.

I sat at my alter and glared at myself in the mirror. "Am I too scary looking" I asked myself as I ran my hand down my pale face.

Sabal stood in my door way.

"Hey some new people moved in I guess from the other side of the lands, the men are all going to introduce them selfs, wanna tag along?" Asked Sabal as he tied his hair up in a bun.

I glanced at my candles in thought and carefully blue each one out mumbling a good bye to the spirits who could have come to visit during my thoughts.

"Yea" I said as I slipped a jacket over my bare chest, tying my hair up in a messy bun as well.

We finally made it to a huge number of trees which held various different home made houses upon the branches way above.

We climbed the stairs upon the bark and made it to the front door where 2 pale skinned men answered the door. We handed them some food and introduced our selfs.

"My name is Zane, and this is Sabal, we are pleased to meet you and welcome you into our social circle" I said as me and Sabal both shook their hands.

We walked into a house where a girl with blue hair sat on the floor painting.

She wore a thin slip that rested just on her hips. And her hair I could tell was freshly washed.

She looked up at me with wide eyes and slowly walked to her bedroom.