Romans piercings

The night was still as Roman slept soundly next to me. I noticed Roman liked to sleep in his clothes, I personally liked to sleep in my undies but I'll save that for when I'm more comfortable around him.

Morning soon came and Roman had already been up for hours.

I woke up to the smell of food, walking into the kitchen, I rubbed my eyes.

Roman glanced at me than back at the food inside the pan. "Oh didn't I tell you, it's your day to starve" he said as he set out 2 plates.

He was dressed in a black shirt that cling to his muscles and grayish black skinny jeans that held various chains on the side. His feet were bare and his hair was still messy as he hadn't brushed it yet.

We sat and ate at his table and he sipped at a black coffee mug.

"I like my coffee black like my soul" he said as he stared up at me from the cup.

"Oh is my soul already black?"

"No cutie, your soul is beautiful and tucked away warming my cold heart" he said with a grin.

I looked around the house as he watched.

"Do you like what you see" he said in a mocking sort of way.

"What kind of magic do you practice" I asked curiously.

"You will see with time dear" he said calmly as he ate.

"You know, i saw a couple men with piercings in your mortal world, they seem like my kinda style" he said seeming to already know my reaction.

"Hmm, I think men with piercings are sexy as fuck" I said lowering my head shyly.

"Did you want to come with me to get my face pierced Rain" he said in what sounded like a melody.

I looked up at him and smiled shyly.

"I take that as a yes" he said with a satisfied sigh. "Let's go" he continued as he got up slipping a pare of black boots and a leather jacket on.

I hurried out of my chair and ran after him out the door.

We soon ended up at the piercing place where we approached the man at the counter.

"I want 5 face piercings" he said as he looked down at me in an excited way.

In no time Roman was in the chair telling the man where he wanted pierced.

"I want the middle of my lip pierced, between my eyes at the bride of my nose, my eye brow, and 2 studs, one under my left eye and another under my right" he said as he pointed to each spot.

"Isn't that going to hurt a lot" I said with wide eyes.

"Nope, I have a strong pain tolerance darling" he said as the man grabbed his lip and quickly pierced it within a second.

With that came the rest and I watched in wonder as I watched the small amounts of blood come from the freshly pierced spots before they were quickly cleaned.

Roman looked in the mirror and grinned at his new look.

"What do you think, pretty manly right?" He said looking down at me.

I couldn't help myself when we walked out of the shop.

I stepped in front of Roman and stood on my toes to his face as he looked down at me.

"Oh, you're trying to get in my face are you?" He said as he pushed me against the wall.

"Do you remember who's in control here darling?" He said with a smile as his red lips were just inch away from mine.

"You" I said right before he lifted my chin roughly making out with me.

I closed my eyes as he held the back of my head against him as he kissed me. He placed his hand on my butt and I just about melted in his arms.

As we parted I looked up into his eyes.

"Your lips are juicy" I said with a tremble to my mouth.

"Yea, and what do I taste like" he said as he slowly rubbed my butt with his hand still pressing himself against me.

"Your lips taste like sweet, sweet whine" I whispered as he slowly nibbled up my neck and to my ear where he whispered.

"And yours taste like cherry's" he said with a smile. I couldn't help but notice his ears were in the beginning stages of being gaged.

I love a man who has an addiction to pain.

I stared at him as we walked back to his home.

A beautiful man walked hand and hand with me. He had long brown hair with 5 face piercings, gauges, dressed in all black with chains on his jeans and big heavy black boots. His lips were apple red and his face was chiseled with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

 His lips were apple red and his face was chiseled with a cigarette hanging from his mouth

Absolutely breath taking, I said in my own mind.