shirt

relationship status : only been dating a little while.
y/n's pov
💃

"morning beautiful" vinnie hums against my bare skin, and i reply with a sleepy smile. his fingers brush over my cheek, before he runs a hand up and down my back.

"you sleep good?" his raspy voice trails off as he walks away, bare feet dragging across the wood.

i hum in response, sitting up and reaching over to grab my phone. vinnie comes in, eyes scanning over my body.

"are you wearing my shirt?" i glance down at the giant piece of cotton draped over my body and nod.

"sorry, i'll take it off" vinnie immediately walks over to me, hands quick to caress my sides.

he lifts his lips up to meet mine, cupping my cheek with his large hand. his fingers gently smooth the hair away from my forehead, as i relax in his arms.

"no no, you look really cute wearing my clothes bub" he smiles, nuzzling his lips further into my skin.

"oh" i feel heat rise up to my cheeks

the corners of his lips curve into a smile as my fingers grab his, holding them loosely.

"don't take it off, ever" he mumbles, and i tug at the wear the material stops, at my knees.

i pull him closer by his waist, inching my lips closer to his. his nose brushes over mine, and i pull my lip between my teeth.

"kiss me" i mumble, before his plump pink lips find themselves on my lips. i hum against the slow and soft kiss, letting them linger there for a moment.

i pull away breathlessly, fingers tangling in his messy hair.

"i- i think i love you, y/n" i connect our eyesight, gazing it him in awe. it hasn't been long since we started dating, and my heart flutters at the fact that he loves me, so soon.

"i love you too, vin" his hazel eyes light up at my words, and a pink flush arises at his cheeks soon after.

-
bro i'm so so so so mad rn. vincent hacker isn't mine.
hehe what's ur zodiac sign i'm an ariesss