24.

"Hi. We need to talk." Meredith said. She entered his apartment without waiting for an invitation. She ran a hand through her hair and began pacing his living room. Derek waited anxiously.

"I don't even know what I am doing here really. I just know..." She stopped pacing and looked at him helplessly.

"What?" He whispered.

"You make me feel...alive...and I have been dead inside for so long. This can't go anywhere. You realize this, right? I am leaving in two months and we will never see each other again and I..."

Meredith was cut off by Derek's mouth slamming onto hers. She moaned and then gasped as she was shoved against his enormous bay windows looking over the city. He wasted now time in shucking her coat off and it was soon followed by her shirt. She gasped again as the cold window touched the bare skin of her back. His hand roamed anywhere and everywhere as if he couldn't get enough of her. She finally got her bearings and ran her hands under his cashmere pullover, lifting it up and over his head, it quickly joining her shirt on the hardwood floor. He reached his hands up to her hair, burying them in the silken blond tresses. Her hands caressed his hair roughened chest. They broke the kiss out of necessity, the need for oxygen great. They gazed in each others eyes, both panting. His hand tenderly brushed her face, cherishing her in a way that Meredith had never experienced with anyone else...only him. He looked at her inquisitively, wanting to know if she wanted to continue or not, giving her the chance to back out, begging her not too. She brushed past him and then looked back, extending her hand and grinning at him so sweetly that he was instantly taken back to the night when he had taken her to his trailer for the first time and had asked her to take him on faith. He grasped her hand and lead her to his bedroom. He took her in his arms once they reached their destination, kissing her softly, sweetly. She backed him up to his bed and then lightly shoved him into a sprawling postion. She grinned wickedly and then slowly unbuttoned her jeans, shimmying out of them, standing before him in only a black lacy bra and matching thong. His mouth went instantly dry and he felt his body tighten more...if that were possible. She walked sexily up to him and pushed him down to a lying position. She quickly joined him, straddling his body, rubbing her lace covered sex over his massive contained length. He moaned loudly. She leaned forward and caught one of his nipples in her hot mouth. She nipped lightly causing his hips to thrust forward.

"Uh...uh. I am not done with you yet." She teased. She did the same to his other nipple, laving it with her tongue after biting it to soothe the pain. He gasped at her torturous ministrations. He kissed and nipped her way down to his waist line. She unbuckled his belt and with no difficulty at all, she ripped it from his pants. She then slowly unbuttoned his worn jeans and he helped her get them off. His boxers soon followed. She looked down at his massive cock and licked her lips. She looked at him, her green eyes smoldering, her intention clear. Her mouth closed over his engorged tip and she sucked slightly. His eyes rolled back in his head at the sensations she was provoking. She slowly took his whole length in her mouth, his tip bumping the back of his throat. She then sucked deeply. He grabbed her hair and thrust up into her mouth, in and out, feeling the orgasm spiraling through him.

"Mer...I am...shit...I...I am cumming!" He shouted, emptying his load into her waiting mouth. She sucked him dry and licked him clean. He collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping for air. He had almost forgotten her truly amazing blow jobs.

"How was that?" She said seductively.

"Baby, you have no idea. Now get the hell over here, you are way too overdressed for this occasion." He grabbed her and threw her down on the bed, covering her with his body. He nipped at her neck, licking and sucking on her spot...right behind ear. She moaned and gyrated her hips on his now hardening erection. He unclasped her bra and eased her out of it, throwing it behind him. He cupped her breasts and then leaned down and took one in his mouth and then the other. He laved down her abdomen, loitering at her naval, grinning delightedly at the new addition there...a dangling diamond belly button ring.

"That is so sexy and hot." He growled. She laughed at the expression on his face. "Anything else I don't know about...a tattoo, a nose ring? No? Damn!"

He continued on his journey, finally reaching her panties. He rubbed her through the sex soaked lace. She moaned and arched her back. He looked at her and then ripped the panties off of her. She gasped. He brought her torn panties up to his face and then breathed deeply, his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, the desire in them took her breath away. He grabbed her legs and lifted her hips until her bare sex was at his eye level. He ran his tongue gently over her drenched lips, lightly teasing her into a frenzy.

"Derek! Stop teasing!' She yelled, frustrated. He chuckled. He loved his bossy Meredith. She yanked his head down demanding he put pressure behind his licks.

"Beg." He demanded.

"What? No." She said.

"Yes." He growled. He continued the light caresses, slowly building her up but not letting her fall. Her head thrashed from side to side, moaning and panting.

"Derek..." She pleaded.

"Yes?" He asked, his eyes smiling at her. She glared at him.

"Fine, you win. Please...god...please let me." She practically sobbed.

"As you wish." He licked her clit lightly and then lighly nipped it, causing her to tense as her orgasm rose to the surface. He then sucked it hard, causing her to scream.

"Oh My God!!! I...I am...Fuck!!!...Yes!!!!" Meredith relaxed, trying to catch her breath.

Derek continued to lap up her juices, cleaning her thoroughly. He crawled up to lay beside her, kissing her deeply. She drug him on top of her and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I want you inside of me...now." She ordered.

"My pleasure." He postioned himself over her and thrust in smoothly. They both groaned in pleasure. He paused for a minute, trying to make this last longer. The feeling of being inside of her tight slick channel was enough to do him in...quickly. She clenched, causing him to wince.

"Mer...honey. This is going to be over really quick if you don't stop that." He warned her.

"So? We have all night." She said, softly.

"No we have two months." He reminded her. He then began to move, slowly. He didn't want a quick fuck, he wanted to make love to her, gently. He wanted to show her how he felt about her, since he knew he couldn't say the words out loud without spooking her. She began to close her eyes.

"No...don't. Keep them open. I want to watch you, I want you to watch me." He said.

She nodded, biting her lip. God, she loved him. If only she trusted him.

He continued to thrust into her slowly. She met his thrusts and threw back her own. Over and over until she felt the waves closing over her. She screamed softly, her muscles clenching his manhood, milking him dry. His orgasm followed hers quickly. He fell beside her, so as not to crush her fragile tiny body. He pulled her to him, letting her head lie on his sweat covered chest. He caressed her hair and pressed a kiss to the top of her hair, breathing deeply as he did so.

"I missed you Mer." He admitted.

Meredith felt tears come to her eyes. She blinked them back quickly.

"Me too." She said as sleep overcame her.