A Wife's Nightmare

Dear Wattpad

It's been a while.

I've been working so hard on my first official book.
At the time I first started, I thought of this as a hobby, as a way to release all the fantasies in my head. Now it seem so surreal to me that I was able to go this far and publish my first real books.

Those books here will always be in my heart, they are a part of who I was and who I am. I will never forget how I started.

If it wasn't for my friend Lakysha Paulina, I wouldn't have been here.
All my life I thought that I didn't have a purpose in life, that I was doing nothing to improve myself or that I wasn't born with a special skills like others.

It was always so hard for me to deal with a lot of things and I got the chance to release all that in my books.

I can't describe the feeling, I still can't believe it.

What started as fun, as something for me to explore my mind beyond myself, is now something so special.

I have worked so hard, 2013 when I first started, I never thought that this was a possibility, it wasn't even in my mind.

I just wanted to get lost in my writings, put in paper everything that was in my mind. Now, I thank God for this opportunity, his timing his precious and he knows what he's doing.

God has a plan for me, and I plan to fulfill it.

Thank you Wattpad and thank you, my followers. I couldn't have made it without you.

To all my 5.4k followers, thank you.

A Wife's Nightmare soon on amazon.