A vision becoming true

Marathon Wednesday
  {Ending soon}

The day I've always dreamed of, Weeks later, I placed the flowers in the case, frowning as I grabbed the card, soon Anastasia. I backed away as the card slipped out of my hand. He won, what more does he wants? I'm here being happy. I'm not interested in the throne, the money, I scoffed, I couldn't care less about the money. I grabbed the card from the floor and made my way toward Sloan's office. I knocked on the door, opening the door. "Sloan, my uncle sent me this." I gave it to him as I paced, "If something happens to my son, I can't forgive myself." Sloan stood up and pulled me into a hug. 

"Nothing will happen to our son, not on my watch." I nodded my head at him as he kissed my forehead, "Catalina, Catalina." Sloan picked me up and placed me on the sofa, "Are you okay? I'm going to call the pack doctor." I shook my head at him, exhaling deeply as I pushed my body up. "No, I'm fine love." I touched his face as I gave him a smile, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head at him, standing up as my head spun. I grabbed Sloan's forearms as I composed myself, pulling away from Sloan as I blew air from my mouth, "Wow, my head is spinning harder than a carousel." 

Sloan chuckled at me as he sat me back down, "Let me call the pack doctor strong-head." He kissed my forehead and made his way toward his desk, picking up the phone. I tasted my mouth at the bitter feeling and touched my stomach. I stood up and ran toward the restroom in Sloan's office, slamming the door close, "Catalina?" 

Sloan called out before he knocked on the door while I threw up furiously. "Love." Sloan opened the door and got in, "Catalina." Sloan helped me up and flushed the toilet, helping me wash my mouth as I splashed water on my face. "I think I'm pregnant, damn you Sloan, what are your sperms made of?" I dried my face and mouth as Sloan turned me around caringly, "You think?" Sloan chuckled, tugging in my hair. "I remember these with Sabel, well this time you're not collapsing, looks like it's more vomiting this time." 

I groaned at that, rolling my eyes at Sloan's mocks. "You're so evil." I pouted slightly, holding Sloan's arms when I was hit with a strong wave of dizziness. "You look unwell Catalina." Sloan picked me up and made his way out of the restroom, "Where are you taking me?" I asked him weak and sleepy as he took me out of his office, "To the pack doctor." I nodded my head at him and closed my eyes, "Stay awake Catalina." I heard Sloan said in the back of my head but I couldn't, "Honey, please make an effort, don't be sad, it's not your fault. Don't ever think that, it wasn't your fault." 

I smiled at my mother as she caressed my face, "Mom, you don't have to. I know it was my fault. I know." I cried out as I stared into her eyes, "I knew, I watched you die I watched my father die, I'm the one to blame, I'm the only one to blame." I sobbed loudly, my body shaking as I squirmed on the bed, hands brushing my hair. "Catalina, please, stop torturing yourself." I heard Sloan's voice in the back of my head, "It wasn't your fault, you couldn't do anything." I blinked my eyes open, leaning my head up as I stared at him. 

"Sloan, I know but the guilt is killing me." Sloan gave me a short smile as he brushed my hair, "I know but don't think about that." He kissed my forehead and brushed back my hair. "I checked the results, she's indeed pregnant but I'm concerned about her pregnancy. She's a bit, how can I say...fragile. If she doesn't take care, she can lose the baby. She also has a fever, I'm very concerned about it she's so stressed and agitated. I'll receipt some medications and I want her on bedrest." I closed my eyes briefly, my vision is getting real.

I stood by the doorway, watching as Sloan played with our son, he looks so happy, tossing him in the air and making planes as he giggled down at him, not knowing the danger my heart feared for him but I knew that Sloan wouldn't let anything happen to our son.

He turned his head to me, with a smile I walked toward him. Kissing his lips, he pulled me into a side and rubbed my stomach that was getting bigger and bigger with each day past. I was happy, the happiest that I've ever been.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she rests." The doctor nodded his head and left, smiling shortly Sloan kissed my lips, "I'll take care of you and our baby." I smiled at him as I touched his face, my smile dropping. "Sabel?" I pushed my body up, "Where is Sabel Sloan?" I asked Sloan exalted, "Where is he?" Sloan shushed me as he grabbed my face, "He is fine, he's with my mother. He is fine, calm down." He touched my arms as he brushed them up and down comfortingly with his hands, "Love, our son is fine, rest, just rest." I touched my head as I breathed in and out and nodded, leaning down on the bed as I touched my stomach, closing my eyes.

The next time I woke up, Sloan wasn't here. I hummed, gulping down my dry throat as I pushed my body up, leaning to the side to pour myself a glass of water and drank it eagerly. I sighed and leaned back down, moving the sheets after as I decided to take a shower. I flung my legs off the bed and stood up, making my way toward the bathroom. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower, opening the tap. 

I stood beneath the water and let it pour down on me as I touched the walls, letting the water hit the back of my head as I looked down at the drain. I wiped the water off my face as I leaned up, closing the tap and grabbed the soap. I ran the soap across my body as I lifted my head up and stared at the ceiling, moving the soap down my stomach as I glanced down. 

I placed the soap back and opened the tap, standing beneath the shower head as the soap slipped down my skin and went down the drain. I removed the access with my hands and stepped back when I got a vision, touching my heart. 

Sabel.

I got out of the shower and got dressed wet, making my way out of the bathroom. I stopped and stepped back when I saw Sloan, "Where are you going?" He asked me confused, "Something is wrong, please Sloan." I made a motion to leave but Sloan held me still, "Calm down, I just saw him, he's fine." He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tightly.

"I feel it Sloan, I feel it and I can't help it. I need to see him." Sloan sighed, pulling away from me as he touched my face, "Promise me that after that you'll rest." I nodded my head at him and closed my eyes when he kissed my forehead, "I promise." I sighed when Sloan pulled away from me and gave my hands a squeeze, "Stay here, I'll bring him."

He kissed my lips before he left and I headed back toward the bathroom to dry myself off, seeing that I put my clothes back on wet. "Luna, I brought your clothes." I made my way out and wrapped the towel around me, "Thank you Dinah." I opened the door and took the bag away from her, putting on the clothes she brought for me. I made my way out and gave her the bag with my dirty clothes, "I don't think you need to bring me more clothes. I'm feeling better." Dinah nodded her head, "I'm glad Luna, I'm glad. I heard the amazing news, congratulations on the pregnancy. It's good to be happy again and a new baby."

I smiled at her, touching my stomach, "Yes, I'm happy but I'll be more happy when I see my son." At that, the door opened and I moved away from Dinah, breathing out in relief as I made my way toward Sloan, grabbing my son as I filled him with kisses. "Oh my God." I pulled him closer, cuddling him to me as I kissed him repeatedly.

I burst out into a grin, kissing his chubby cheeks, "Mommy's here worried about you and you want mommy's boobs?" I wiggled him in the air as he made a crying face, "Fine, fine, don't make that pucker face, you make mommy sad." I pulled him down and hooked him on my hip, his hands trying to move into my blouse as he yanked it down and snuggled his face on my breast.

"See? I told you that he was fine." Sloan said as I sat down on the chair, resting him on my nipple. He latched onto it eagerly, his hand reaching out to the other covered up nipple as he pulled it out, moving toward it as he decided to play a switch up game. "You're something else Sabel." I scoffed a smile, "No need to be so eager, they are all yours." Sloan gave me a look and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Dinah, I need you to help my mother with a few things." Dinah nodded her head as she made her way toward the door, getting out. "Feeling better?" I sighed, rubbing my chest as I stared down at Sabel. "No, I'm seeing him and I still have this ache that won't go away." Sloan took a deep breath as he wrapped his arm around me. Sabel kept switching breasts until he felt asleep.

I yawned, feeling tired, "Sleep, I'll handle him." I nodded at him and gave him Sabel, standing up. I made my way toward the bed and hopped on it, my eyes closing the moment my head hit the pillow. "Sleep, I'll be here." I nodded my head and let darkness take over me.