Anastasia Brodsky

The day I gave birth, "Hmm, care to dance?" Sloan smiled at me as he extended his hand, placing the glass on the table and walked with me toward the dance floor. He whirled me around, pulling me into his arms as we swayed to the beat of the music, a smile on my face as he turned us around in a circle, my eyes glancing up at him as we stared into each other's eyes.

He turned me around and I stepped aside when the door opened, I looked around as everyone bowed at the sight of Alpha Adrian and Luna Lorina. With a rage, I bowed down before him, I wanted nothing but to walk up there and kill him with my bare hands. He walked straight toward us and I took a step back.

He stood before me and I smiled, "I'm Alpha Adrian but I guess you already knew that and this is my mate Lorina." He presented himself and his mate, not even recognizing me. I shook hands with them, "It's a pleasure meeting the Alpha of the Alphas." I spoke as politely as I could with a fake smile on my face.

"I heard so much about the Brodsky family. I even got to meet your niece right? Alexandra. I'm so sorry about the devastating news of your other niece Anastasia." He got a bit nervous and I smiled triumphantly, "Yes, such a tragedy, these rogues are so evil, they did awful things to her, they had the decency to bring her body back to me, all beaten and bruised. They feast on her and threw her back to me as if her life didn't mean anything. Even though it's been years, I still wait for the day those rogues give there faces, So I can kill them myself, torture them just like they did to my niece."

Hay, que cuentos tan comobedor, pero a otra tonta con esos lagrimas de cocodrilo.

"I'm sorry, this is so awful." Two can play that game, I'll tell you this, I do it better. "I hope one day the person who did that to your niece, pay for what he did." I made the saddest face I could give as I rubbed my stomach, I even cried a bit, "Yes, me too. Alpha Sloan." He greeted Sloan, "As you see, I need to greet the other guests, have a nice night and enjoy. Eat and drink as much as you please. If you excuse me."

I curled up my fingers, my teeth pinned as I glared, God help me go through this night without revealing my true identity, "Sloan, I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I kissed his cheek and left, walking up the stairs. I walked through the door and moved down the hall, I knew this house like the palm of my hands every secret corner that I could hide from these guards.

I made my way down a hall and stood before a door, a door I haven't seen in years, the door of my room. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me, everything was left the way it was, nothing was misplaced. I made my way toward the table, grabbing the picture with me and my sister, tracing our faces. I smiled as I remembered the day we took this picture.

"Anastasia! Alexandra!" Our mother shouted out as Alexandra and I pushed past the doorway at the same time, tripping her down, I lifted my dress as I made my way toward my mother, "Anastasia!" Alexandra shouted out angrily and I snickered at her, "Girls, remember. Always act like a lady." My mother clapped her hands hurriedly as she moved her dress, turning around, "The photographer will be here soon to take a family picture." I stuck my rogue out at my sister who did the same thing. "Enough! I'll go find your father." My mother said when the photographer appeared and my sister lifted her dress as she moved toward the photographer, "I want a picture." My sister spoke excitedly and the photographer nodded, when she was about to take the picture I sunk down before her as I extended my arms with a cheesy smile on my face.

I scoffed with a shook of a head at the memory, putting the picture on the same spot I found it. I grabbed the one with my parents on it, we were a family, everything happy and colorful like the fairy-tales but he had to come and ruin everything. I thought bitterly, placing the picture back on its place. I moved toward the drawers and opened them, scrolling through my things. Here it is, I grabbed the picture and pushed it in my bust, closing the drawers and staggered back scared when the door was opened.