Let's make a truce

The day I met my mate's family, I pulled him into a hug as I burst out into tears, he confused as to why I was crying comforted me, brushing my hair as he ran a hand up and down my back. "Catalina, are you okay?" He asked me as he touched my face and brushed my cheek, "I'm fine." I replied back a bit harsh, removing his hands from my face. I need to think, after that vision, I was left a mess. I needed to breath.

I turned around and opened the door, getting out. I gaped and tried to get air in my lungs as I inhaled deeply, touching my chest as I gasped, moving away from the house as I coughed. The sight before me spun and got blurred, enclosing on me as if the world was falling on top of me.

I started to feel claustrophobic, gasping and coughing as I drowned, trying to get out but the darkness consumed me. "Get away from her, give her space, back off, back off. Call the pack doctor." I felt a hand on my cheek, "Catalina, Catalina?"

I stood by the doorway, watching as Sloan played with our son, he looks so happy, tossing him in the air and making planes as he giggled down at him, not knowing the danger my heart feared for him but I knew that Sloan wouldn't let anything happen to our son.

He turned his head to me, with a smile I walked toward him. Kissing his lips, he pulled me into a side and rubbed my stomach that was getting bigger and bigger with each day past. I was happy, the happiest that I've ever been.

See? Everything is slowly going back to normal, you can have your life back Anastasia, life can be hard sometimes. You can't turn your back on it because things aren't right. To reach your happiness, you have to fight 'Contra viento y marea' until you finally get there.

I know you, you're a fighter, you won't give up so easily. Don't play the same game, none of you will win, only hurt each other. Be the bigger person, don't be so quickly to leave it all behind. Fight for what you want and what you believe in, show him that the feeling between you two is mutual.

Don't let him go, don't let that vision go. Fight Anastasia, fight for a present, fight for a future and fight for him. I know you'll be happy. He's the one for you even though now you're doubting it. Maybe your vision is closer than you think.

Catalina?

I blinked my eyes at that, leaning back as I looked around, pushed my body up, "What happened?" I asked him as I sat up, touching my pounding head with a hiss and groaned, "You had a panic attack." Yeah, because I had a vision that I would have your kids.

I remained silence, looking away as I brushed the sheets. "Can we talk about what happened?" He asked me as he went to touch my face but I moved away, "No, and I'd like to sleep thank you." I slid down on the bed as I turned the other way, closing my eyes as I bit down my bottom lip.

He sighed behind me and stood up, his feet making their way toward the door before I heard it close behind me. I groaned, turning on my back as I looked around on the ceiling. I touched my stomach with a rub, what did the voice in my head meant with my vision was closer than I thought?

Could I be.....?

I furrowed my eyebrows at that, I can think of any possibility when we had sex without being protected. I need to talk to Sloan, I need to know. I pushed off the covers and stood up, making my way toward the door as I got out and made my way down the hall. I entered the hall from Sloan's office and knocked on the door, waiting for his permission until I got it ad opened the door.

"We need to talk." I asked him seriously as I crossed my arms together, brushing them up and down with my hands. How can I asked him without telling him about my visions? "What? I don't have all day, I have works to do." I rolled my eyes at him, when can he not be rude? "Okay, here it goes..." I trailed off and he sighed, pushing his body up.