Between brother, father and son

The day Sloan was challenged, Sloan crossed his arms as he stared at his brother patiently waiting for an answer, "I heard the news and I wanted to see for myself." Sloan nodded his head, uncrossing his arms, "Oh I see?" Sloan scoffed and before we could react he swung his fist at Saint. "Sloan!" I shouted out as he yanked Saint by his collar while hitting him repeatedly with his fist, blood splattering on his face, "Nothing will save you brother, nothing. How could you! My mate? My mate! Your own brother?" Sloan whispered out hurt at the end.

I moved toward Sloan, pulling him back, "Sloan, please. Stop! He's your brother. Sloan!" I screamed out at Sloan who didn't pull away from his brother. "You will rot in the cell until I figure out what to do with you." He pulled away from a bleeding Saint as he spat out at him. "I can't believe that my own brother tried to hurt me like this, you seriously need help Saint, you are out of your God damn mind!" He barked out angrily.

I held his shoulders as I pulled him back, "Take him away Alvaro, the worse cell you got, make him suffer." They grabbed Saint and yanked him away, sighing deeply I rubbed his shoulders to calm him down. His shoulders heaving as he breathed deeply, "Sloan." I moved my hands down his arms.

"I need to go for a run, if not, I'll go back to him and kill that bastard myself." I turned him around and touched his face, his eyes black and primal. I traced my fingertips over his veins, leaning forward as I kissed his lips, dropping my robe. "No, you're pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby." He touched my shoulders as he pulled away from me and grabbed the robe from the floor.

"I know you Sloan, you'll go back there and kill him. You won't hurt me nor the baby." I took away the robe and kissed him, my hands rolling up his shirt as I took it off, "No, Catalina, I can't." I shook my head and kissed my lips, my mouth moving heatedly against his. He was stiffed at the beginning but he yanked me forward, taking my mouth in a passionate kiss as he picked me up. He placed me on the bed and took me the way he only knows how to.

The next morning, we showered together and went down to eat breakfast. I could say, that....we were better? I guess.  Us having sex yesterday didn't change anything, he needed it. Three months was enough for me to know him and how he is, he would have go back there and kill Saint and it would have been my fault. It doesn't matter what he did, they were still brothers, they were still blood related. 

He was quiet during breakfast, mostly consuming on the inside and thinking of all the way that he could kill his brother. l extended my hand and touched his, squeezing it with a slight brush. He looked up at me and smiled shortly, "How are you feeling?" He tried to make a conversation but I knew that he wasn't into it.

"I should be asking you that." I gave him a short smile, "How are you dealing with your brother being held in a cell? I know that you did the right thing, let him stay there a few weeks to think things through but please don't kill him. He is your brother and that guilt will consume you till the day you die."

"I know, I just...it's hard to wrap around my head that my brother, my best friend, tried to kill my mate. It makes me want to go there and rip his heart out with my bare hands." He fist down the table, the plates shaking at the contact. I cupped his hand that was in a fist and brushed it open, "Calm down Sloan, don't think about him, please."

"Where is he? Where?" Our conversation was interrupted by a voice shouting out angrily, "There you are!" A woman said as Sloan stood up, receiving a slap, "How could you hurt your brother and let him rot in a cell like that?" She barked out furiously. "Are you out of your God damn mind?!"

"And you." She turned to look at me, "How dare you lie about my son kidnapping you? My son is incapable of doing that." I stood up as she made her way toward me, "You should have never put a foot in this territory." She slapped me hard, my cheek stinging.