Cold and distant

The day we saw our baby, What are you going to stay here for Catalina? Ha? After everything he told you, you're still here. How more pathetic can you be? He literally dragged you on the floor as if you were a cheap cloth and yet you aren't willing to leave him.

After telling him that my name wasn't Catalina, a weight was lifted from my shoulders, I needed to get that off my chest, well some of it. I touched my head as I took a deep breath, catching my daze self as I touched my stomach. You're going to be a mom Catalina, it's unbelievable. 

The only reason why I actually stayed was because of the baby, I am not that cruel to leave while knowing I was having his baby, leaving like this only meant that he was right and the baby wasn't his. More for him to fill his head with shit I didn't need, and being a rogue, how was I going to take care of the baby? It meant that my life was in danger 24/7. 

I couldn't risk my baby's life just for his mistakes, staying here didn't mean either that things were right between us. I still will give him the cold shoulder. I can't just let what he did to me slide. I was really hurt, I couldn't believe that my vision was actually true. I still had hope that he wasn't that stupid to think that Frank was the father of our baby. 

Guess I was wrong and he was indeed stupid and thought the worst of me. I really hope that he can get it in that thick head of his that the baby is not Frank's. I sighed, smiling shortly as I continued to rub my stomach, making my way toward the kitchen. "Luna, thank God you're okay." Dinah said once she saw me and made her way toward me, "Yes, I'm fine. I just. I wanted to find something to eat."

"Ah, hungry. You didn't eat yesterday." She smiled at me, "I was just making a sandwich for me. I can make you one." I nodded my head at her with a smile as I made my way inside and sat down on the stool.

We talked while she made the sandwiches, getting to know her better. I listened to her carefully as I nodded and smile, eating the sandwich she placed before me as we talked. We laughed, joked, talked about our lives and just had a girls chat. "My life changed a lot you know? I was a girl with a title, a beautiful life but all that changed when someone turned greedy. Taking everything away from me, now I'm here. The only thing good about this is this baby."

Dinah looked at me with a bright smile on her face as she stared at me, "And Alpha Sloan?" I froze at that and placed the sandwich down, "Alpha Sloan, in my life was nothing but hurt, I don't know what I'm still doing here. Maybe because I'm an idiot who thought that me finding him would be the best thing ever but I was wrong."

Dinah glanced up and I turned around to look at Sloan who was at the door, "I, I need to clean the bathrooms." Dinah made an excuse to leave us alone, "I guess you decided to stay." I grabbed the sandwich as I stared at Sloan, munching on the sandwich, "I didn't have a choice did I? I stayed because of the baby Sloan. I don't want you to think after, that I left because Frank was the father of my baby which he is not. And I'm not that cruel to bring my baby into the rogue life while knowing what it's really like, he or she won't survive it and I can't let that happen."

He gave me a short sad smile as he made his way toward me, "You have the right to be giving me the cold shoulder, I deserve it. And don't worry about it, I do not think that the baby is Frank's. I guess I let the anger consume me and didn't think straight. And once again, I apologize." I nodded my head at him and bit down my sandwich, "You want some?" I asked him with my mouth full of food, munching softly when he shook his head and leaned the sandwich down with a shrug. "What?" I asked him shyly and embarrassed, "I'm hungry."

"It's okay." I finished the sandwich and grabbed my juice, shifting my eyes around as I drank it in silence. "I talked to the pack doctor, he is open now to make the check ups. And no, I'm not doing this because I'm doubting in you, I just want to know that the baby is okay."