Memories we wished to be nightmares

Marathon Wednesday
  {Ending soon}

The day I finally remembered but wish I never did, I hummed, stretching on the bed as I turned around, rolling on an empty bed. I closed my eyes with a deep sigh, "Who's the most beautiful man in the world?" I popped my eyes open at that as I sat up, holding the sheets close to my chest, "Aw." I extended my arms as I took Sabel over, "You're so big, when did you grow up so fast?" 

I shook him slightly in the air, his smile so big that had him drooling, "You make mommy so sad you know?" He made a crying pout, extending down his hands. I glanced down and gaped playfully, "I thought you loved mommy but no, you're making a fuzz over mommy's boobs? You're worse than your father, figures. You're his son after all." 

I pulled him close and accommodate him on my nipple, "Tsk, tsk, watch out that mouth of yours." He tapped my lips with his fingers before he pecked my lips and I smiled, looking down at Sabel, "Such a fuzz for you to sleep." I rolled my eyes at him as my smile widened, caressing his soft face and he shivered in his sleep. 

"Love, I need to leave." I frowned, glancing up at Sloan, "Leave? Where?" He sighed, rolling up his sleeves as he turned around, "I need to take care of something," I placed Sabel who made a fuzz down on the bed and watched as he went still, smiling at whether he was dreaming about, probably my boobs, I chuckled at that.

I stood up with the sheets wrapped around me, "Of what? Tell me." I touched his hand, stepping closer to him. "Sloan please, we're in this together." He sighed, brushing my hair behind my ears. "I'm releasing my brother and kick him out of the pack." I took a step back with parted lips, my eyebrows frowning as I stared at him with a shook of a head, "Don't you think it's a bit too harsh? He's your brother for God sake's." 

I hissed out as I pulled him out of the room, "Sloan, think it through, please, what he did was a mistake. I know, I once blamed him but now, what I feel for you, if something happens to you, I don't know what I'll do." I touched his cheeks, staring deeply into his eyes. "He tried to kill you, how do you expect me to react?" Sloan growled out, running his hands through his hair as he turned around, his body shaking. 

I touched his back, "I'm alive, you saved me, our son is here, we're a family. Forgive him, for our son." He took a deep breath, turning around as he licked his lips, touching my face, "I'm doing this for you." I nodded my head at him, kissing the palm of his hands as I gave him a smile, "Thank you." He kissed my lips and moved away from me. 

I sighed, making my way inside, gasping when Sabel was almost on the edge of the bed, I rushed toward him and picked him up, cradling him in my arms, kissing him, "I'm sorry baby, God, you almost give me a heart attack." I cuddled against him as I kissed his cheek. "Mommy needs to shower." 

I crawled on the bed as I placed him in the middle, "Ni modo Sabel, tu te lo buscaste." I stapled up the pillows around him, "I'll be right back." I made my way toward the bathroom and took a shower, "Sabel, mommy will be back in a second." I made my way toward the bathroom and let go of the sheets, jumping into the shower. I opened the handle and stood beneath the water, letting it caress my skin and soaped my body. 

I washed my face and moved my hands around me to remove the soap, closing the handle. I got out and dried my body with the towel, my body freezing as my ears perked up. I made my way out of the bathroom and stopped with a growl, "What are you doing here Alexandra?" My sister turned around with my son in hand, "I just came to see my nephew." 

My sister looked down, smiling at Sabel who was sleeping carefree. "Alexandra, I once considered you as the sister I loved with all my heart but what you did to me." I stepped forward but took a deep breath, "I thought you trusted me but I was wrong, of course, you know nothing, you were just a kid when Adrian did all those things to me." I stepped back as I shook my head at her, my hands in the air, "Cónchale vale, somos hermanas, yo nunca te mentiría y si crees más en el que yo, que soy tu hermana, no tienes derecho a venir aquí y cargar a mi hijo, así que te pido que te vayas." 

I took my son away from her, my chest heaving up and down as I glared at her "Fine, I'll leave. I don't understand how you can lie about our uncle like this, after all he did for us. I can't believe you." She shook her head at me and left, closing my eyes, I held in the tears threatening to spill. I held Sabel closer as tears streamed down my face. "What happened? I saw your sister, leaving the house." I turned around and glanced up at him, "What's wrong?" 

He touched my face and brushed away my tears. I sniffed, pouting sadly, "My sister doesn't believe me." I sobbed loudly and Sloan sighed as he pulled me into a hug, Sabel shaking slightly. "I'll take him to his room so we can talk." I nodded my head at him and closed my eyes when he kissed my forehead. He took Sabel away from me and gave me a short smile. I sniffed as I exhaled deeply, making my way toward the closet to put my clothes on. 

I made my way out and went to the vanity, sitting down on the chair, grabbing the brush as I brushed down my hair. I looked into the mirror and saw Sloan leaned against the door, "I see that you're better." I slumped my shoulders as I sighed, placing the brush down. "Better? My sister hates me and thinks the worse of me." I stood up, my chest heaving up and down as tears coated my eyes. "All because of him." I sniffed, wiping my tears away as I pinned down my hands, turning around as I wiped off the vanity, "I hate him, I hate him." 

I sunk down on my knees and leaned down my head as I clutched at my body, sobbing loudly. Sloan touched my back, rubbing my back, "Shh, calm down." He leaned me up and gathered me in his arms, "Catalina, Catalina!" He picked me up and placed me on the bed, "You're warm." He placed the back of my hand on my forehead, brushing my hair. "I'll be right back." I panted softly, my chest heaving up and down, "Mommy." 

I looked up at my mother, "You're here." She touched my face, smiling brightly down at me, "Yes love, I'm here and I'm here to stay, I will never leave you again." Tears coated my eyes as I stared at her, "Catalina, drink this." Sloan spoke and my mother disappeared, sitting up, I looked around the room desperately. "No, no, mom, I want my mom. I want my mom." I screamed out as Sloan pulled me into a hug, "I want my mom, please Sloan." I spoke sleepy as I fainted, "Anastasia..." A voice whispered softly, a voice I longed for so many years to hear again, even if it means hearing it only one last time. "Anastasia, open your eyes." 

I blinked my eyes open, a white light blinding my vision, giggles filled my ears and I woke up, standing up as I watched my sister and I running in the garden, my parents watching us. We were playing hide and seek, laughing and hiding, "I gotcha." My sister said when I froze at the sight of my uncle. I frowned, "I'll be right back Alexandra." I moved away from the garden as I followed them. 

I hid behind the door, sneaking my head in at the sight of my uncle slipping something in two cups. I moved away, closing my eyes as my chest heaved up and down, "I'd like to propose a toast." My uncle said as he grabbed the cup, "I have finally found my mate, I'm so happy brother." I gasped with a hand on my heart when Alexandra touched my arm, "I'm so sorry mom, dad. I knew it, I saw him and yet, I didn't stop him. I'm the one to blame. I'm the one to me. It's my fault, my parents are dead because of me."

"I saw him, I saw him poisoning my parents and yet I watched and didn't do anything to help them. I'm the one to blame, I'm the only one." I cried out, my chest heaving up and down as I squirmed on the bed, "I'm sorry mom, I'm so sorry dad, please forgive me." I sobbed uncontrollably and desperately, hands shaking me slightly, "Catalina, Catalina wake up. You're having a bad dream." Sloan cradled me in his arms, brushing my hair. 

"Sloan, I remembered, I don't know how I could have forgotten about it, my uncle poisoned my parents, he killed them, I saw him with my own eyes, I saw him and I didn't do anything to stop him from killing my parents, I'm the one to blame Sloan, I'm the only one to blame." I sobbed harder in his arms, his touches and caresses sending me to a peacefully rest.