Bloody battle zone

The day I saw my sister, I sighed, his hands brushing up and down my arms as I kissed his chest, glancing up at him, "Sloan, I need to tell you something." The door barged open at that, gasping, I hid my body with the sheets.

"Sorry that I barged in like that Alpha but this is important. The pack nearby was attack, they killed almost everybody, including the Alpha and his Luna." Oh God, it's so sad. I cupped my mouth at that, Sloan standing up from the bed as he went to get dressed. "Sorry once again Luna." I nodded my head at that and stood up from the bed once he left and went to get dressed too.

"I'm leaving, I need to see if I can help the pack." I touched his arm when he moved toward the door, "I'm going with you." He touched my face as he sighed, "Fine but stay close to me." I nodded my head at him and followed after him out of the door. We hoped into the jeep, making our way out of the territory. I rubbed my chest, feeling an ache. I haven't felt that in a while, "Hey, are you okay? I knew it was a bad idea for you to come." Sloan said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, "I'm fine, it has nothing to do with my health, something is just off."

He kissed my forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder with a sigh, what is this? I frowned worried, sitting straight when a vision flashed before my eyes. It was dark and I could only hear screams of terror and anger, "Hey Catalina."

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I flinched, "It's not the first time that you get that look as if you're seeing something before your eyes." He touched my chin and made me look at him, "It's true? My assumptions are true?" I pouted shakily as my eyes filled with tears at that.

"Is it part of you past?" I shook my head at him as I touched his hand on my face, "No, I just get this strange thing but it's nothing." He sighed and I felt bad for not telling him the truth, "I know that you're lying but I'll respect you and let you tell me everything when you're ready." I sniffed as I nodded my head at him, leaning my head on his shoulder again. He kissed my forehead and brushed my arm, "We're here."

I lifted my head from the shoulder of Sloan as he opened the door and got out, helping me out of the jeep. "Oh God." I touched my stomach who felt unsettled at the sight of the dead people lying around. "Who could have done this?"

Sloan rubbed my back comfortingly as we made our way through the bodies, "Look around for pack members that are still alive or that could be saved." They nodded and moved around the people lying on the floor, "I'm going to help." I told Sloan as I moved around the bodies, leaning down to feel the pulses.

I stood up shakily, moving around. I froze when I saw a body, my hand went toward my mouth immediately, "No, it can't be." My lips trembled shakily as I made my way toward the body. "Alexandra?" I sunk down on the floor, my body not knowing where to put my hands on my bleeding sister.

Tears sliding down my cheeks as I let out a painfully scream, gathering my sister on my lap, my chest heaving up and down as I glanced down at my sister that was breathing but barely. I couldn't let her die, not my sister, not her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Sloan appeared as he asked me worried and concerned, touching my shoulder, "She's alive but barely, please save her." I asked Sloan hysterically as I glanced down at her, "We will, she'll be okay, Jale, take her to the pack doctor, he's installing in the infirmary of the pack."

I stood up as Jale and another pack member picked up my sister and watched as they took her away, "Catalina I shouldn't..." Sloan started to say but I fainted, his arms wrapped around me as he held me tightly, "Catalina?" Sloan swung me bridal style, "I'm fine, it's just dizziness." I laid my head on his chest, "I don't care, the pack doctor will check you up when I continued with the warriors." Sloan said without leaving room for discussion and I sighed, nodding my head in defeat.