Nothing changed

The day I decided whether to stay or not, I woke up the next morning in an empty bed, turning around, I glanced up at the ceiling as I touched my chest covered by the sheets. I closed my eyes, recalling what happened yesterday, I had left Frank, I sat up. What if he saw what happened yesterday? I was willing to go with him, why did I stayed? Why? I closed my eyes as I turned my face, clutching at the pillow.

He couldn't even stay with me in bed after what happened yesterday, you keep making mistakes Catalina. I held onto the sheets as I stood up from the bed, making my way toward the window. I had the chance, I had it. I closed my eyes as tears slid down my face.

The door was knocked but I didn't answered, instead, I moved toward the bathroom and took a shower. I didn't want to eat so I didn't, I went into my room, locking myself in as I lied down on the bed. I didn't want to eat, everything was messed up. Now I don't know if staying was the best decision. 

Around eleven, there was a knock on the door again and I sighed, dragging my body out of the bed, "Dana." I gave the maid a short smile as she appeared with a tray of food, because if it was for me, I wouldn't have eaten. "Thank you Dana, put it on the nightstand." I stepped aside as I watched her walked in and put the food on the nightstand.

I still didn't eat the food. I left it there as I made my way toward the closet,  not wanting to cross paths with Sloan, I put on my swimsuit and headed toward the pool. I swung the towel over my shoulder as I made my way down the hall.

 I swung the towel over my shoulder as I made my way down the hall

I just hope he's working, I don't want to deal with him. I walked inside of the pool area and placed the towel on the chair, slipping off my slippers as I made my way toward the pool and plunged in. My arms extending in front of me as I swam toward the other edge, turning around on my back as I extended my arms above my head.

My legs kicked around as I pushed my body forward, turning around on my front as I swam side to side. I touched the edge, pulling my body up as I brushed my face to remove the water. My chest heaved up and down as I breathed out, pushing my legs on the walls of the pool as I swam on my back, my arms extended above my head as I shook my legs.

I sighed, leaning up straight as I moved my legs, floating above the water. I swam toward the stairs and touched the railings, getting out of the pool. I made my way toward the towel and dried off my body, wrapping the towel around my body as I slipped on my slippers and made my way out of the pool area.

I made my way down the hall and stopped when Sloan appeared with one of his men. They were talking when I almost barged into each other, they were coming from the hall of Sloan's office and I was coming from the hall of the pool that connected to each other.  

I stepped back at that, touching the knot of the towel, my chest heaved as my lips parted slightly and eyes big and wide. So much for not crossing paths with Sloan. Today, he looked different. Ah Dios mio, que hago? I bit down my bottom lip, my eyes staring into his.