Chapter 30- Polaris

Sorry, your gonna have to use a lot of imagination on this one. You'll find out what I'm talking about soon.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jellal POV
To be honest, I'm kinda questioning myself on why I even teamed up with Gray anyways.

ANYWAYS, Celestia just announced us, which means it's our turn. No time to go back now. Levy and Gajeel already got off stage as soon as the curtains closed, and I think I heard squealing in the dressing room.

Gray grabbed his electric guitar and amplifier and pushed it onstage, while I rolled my drum set onto the stage with an instrument transporter that I borrowed from Erik. As soon as we settled down into our spots, me being right behind Gray, the curtain rose.

It was a lot sooner than we thought, but we made it just in time. Perhaps Lady Luck is on our side today. That certainly would be a big help.

"Hey." Gray simply said, talking into the plain mic. Yeah, we didn't have much time to paint it or anything, so we left it like that.

My tux was scarlet red, symboling Erza.

Gray's was blue, which he had claimed to be a coincidence that it matched Juvia

Some fan girls were squealing about the fact that Gray said, "hey". I don't get girls. They're complicated. Though my dad always said that men are crazy and women are complicated. And the main reason women are complicated is because men are crazy.

I believe that saying now.

"Me and Jellal are gonna sing this song we call Polaris. Dedicated to...." Gray stopped mid-sentence, and I frowned. He promised me he could say it!

"To... t-toooooo........" Gray stammered. Come on, just say it! "To........... toOoOooOo....... TO TWO PRIMARY HAIR COLORED GIRLS!!!!!" I slammed my forehead against my drum top. Whyyyyy?

I saw Erza eying Juvia, and Juvia eying Lucy, who was glaring at Gray, obviously blaming him for being dragged into this. Erza, Gray meant to say "Juvia and Erza". Not, "TWO PRIMARY HAIR COLORED GIRLS!!!!". Really sorry about that, guess I'll have to tell you personally some other time...