Chapter 27- The Start of the Magico Moon

Hey cuties! Four chapters in a week! Can you believe it? I just had a bunch of inspiration lately!

The festival has been canceled, so what will they do now?

Anyways, enjoy!

XOXO, Luna
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lucy POV
I said that I didn't summon them, and I really didn't summon them.

They came on their own, with their own magic power, so I couldn't care less if they stay here or not. "But what about the festival!" Someone called out, turning everyone's attention to her.

"I mean, Natsu and Sting ate all the food, so what can we do?" Another person called out, making Natsu and Sting choke.

Celestia went into deep thinking mode (I didn't even know she could think) and finally clapped her hands when she found an idea of hers. This better not be idiotic.

"I know! Let's make our last day awesome! Even without the festival! So we should extend our Big Stage night, into a sort of karaoke night! Special effects! Live cameras! Everything in between!" She said into her mic, earning lots of loud cheers. This actually sounds... fun. "Let's do it!" I cheered with everyone else.

Wendy and Shelia raised their hands, well, Shelia raised Wendy's hand because she was too embarrassed too.

"We can do fog!" Wendy said shyly, earning a grateful nod from Tisa. "I can do lighting! And cool lasers!" Sting said as he waved his hand in the air like a maniac.

"I guess we could do snow, like little sparkles in the air." Gray grumbled as he glared at Lyon. More and more people pitched in to make this night extra perfect, and ended up with everyone living in this apartment coming to the Big Stage, even the masters!

"Alright! Once again, welcome to the Big Stage! I am Celestia Heartfilia and we would love it if you listened and enjoy this time together!" Celestia called into the mic, and everyone in this room cheered, even me.

We invited all of me and Yukino's zodiac and Silver keys, and even Sorano pitched in, and invited the keys that she earned after she joined Sabertooth! She just came back from a mission, so she was not mentioned in this story before. (Me: I totally didn't just forget that Sorano was supposed to be in this story, no, not at all...)

We were all very exited for what's to come next, when the lights turned off and the curtain closed. A spotlight shone on Celestia in the middle of the stage with a change off attire and a new dress. Basically she dressed way better than what she dressed for us because there were live cameras for the Sorcerer Guild News. Aka SGN.

New dress:

New hairstyle: pretend there are blue butterflies decorated across her braid