Chapter 26- Kagura's Glimmer (pt. 3)

Hey cuties! If you didn't understand what happened in the last chapter, here's to sum it up.

In Rouge's song, he promised that everything would go back to normal, and promised to love Kagura forever, since she committed suicide.

In Kagura's song, Rouge is a player and is officially dating her, but cheats all the time, resulting in her committing suicide since she thought that a life without Rouge is no life at all.

So... there! Enjoy! BTW, I am not good at cheesy scenes

XOXO, Luna
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Normal POV
Rouge dragged Kagura outside, and it did not go unnoticed with their colorful costumes. The MYMs smirked while Wendy was worrying about their futures. 

Inside, Celestia saw this and nodded to herself as she talked into the mic again. "We'll have a short intermission now if you don't mind!" Celestia smiled as everyone understood except for Natsu, who once again was as clueless as ever, but he didn't mind as he dragged Lucy to the buffet stand again.

-with Kagura and Rouge-

They went to a quiet beach that seemed to be the apartment's private beach that Celestia made. They sat on the sand (though Kagura had some trouble sitting) and didn't know what to do next so they sat in awkward silence.

"So... your future is..." "Bleak." Kagura saved Rouge the trouble of describing her horrible future in a sugar-coated way. Rouge heaved a sigh. "Yeah." He whispered as he looked into the skyline, hoping to find something to cheer her up with.

Without knowing, wet, silent streams flowed down Kagura's cheeks. Rouge immediately noticed and panicked, waving his arms randomly in the air, causing confusion for Kagura. She then noticed the waterworks, "Oh. I'm... crying." She said, surprised.

Rouge nodded with a worried expression that seemed to look like a lost puppy. Kagura laughed a bit and wiped away her tears. "I'm fine. But... do you think that I'm going to be okay in the future?" Her voice cracked a bit.

Rouge turned to look at her, with a serious face. "Yes. I will make sure that everything is going to be okay, and we'll have a great family in the future." He thought.

Kagura blushed and looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh! Did I say that out loud?" Rouge blushed from embarrassment and rubbed his neck while averting his eyes. Kagura giggled, surprising Rouge that this was not a fake laugh, but a genuine one.

She stopping laughing and looked at Rouge with the most beautiful face he has ever seen. "Promise?" She softly said, and once again surprised Rouge, but he replaced it with a smile. "Promise." His voice sounded so smooth and gentle that it made Kagura relax, and lean her head on his shoulder.

He tensed up for a bit, but relaxed and leaned his head on hers. The two's hands seemed to find a mind of their own as they soon found out that they were holding hands.

"Hey Kagura," her name sounded foreign to his mouth. "Yes?" She answered. "I love you." He said, making her tense up, causing him tense up too.

She let out a giggle as she said, "I love you too." She brought up her head and gave a kiss on the cheek to Rouge, making his face flush red as his suit.

But something was different. The look in Kagura's eyes as she looked up... her eyes sparkled in the sunset. She had reclaimed her glimmer now that she was united with her soul mate, and the awful curse was broken before it fully sunk in.

He stood up in embarrassment, causing Kagura to be confused, and he said, "We better get going." Yet failed to hide his massive blush. Kagura widened her eyes as she thought that he couldn't get any cuter.