Chapter 16- The Exceed's Arrival

Hey cuties! If you didn't know, this past week I have editing my first story so you might have gotten notifications about it.

I've had some questions given to me about that, and just wanted to clear up the confusion. Anyways, this week's chapter starts....

NOW!!!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lucy POV
Why did we have to send a letter to our exceeds and let them come over here? I don't know. But whatever it is, I know this one will ACTUALLY be fun for me. How do I know that? Because of Tisa's actions.

There was no squealing when she saw me and Natsu just TALKING to each other, and no SMIRKING when she saw me. That means she thinks I will actually have fun in this activity!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Celestia POV
I know that Luca will enjoy this activity. That's why I didn't send any of the normal signals. I hope she has fun! ...While it lasts...

Kiko POV
Me, Happy, Nixie, and the other exceeds all boarded off the unnecessarily fancy rides we got from our dragon slayers. Mira separately sent all us exceeds and Nixie (Nixie is a pixie), a letter, given the activity's instructions and who we partner up with.

And sadly... I am not partnering up with my dear dragon slayer Lucy. SHE'S MY MOMMY!!!!!! WHY CANT I SPEND TIME WITH MY MOOMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

But if Lucy is my mommy, then Natsu is my daddy, givin that they like each other but don't know it. I have to admit, they are pretty dense.

But that also means that Happy is my brother.

But even if Lucy and Natsu never get together, Happy will still be my brother from marrying Carla. It's a one way ticket to doom with a dumb brother. UGH.

Anyways, we're walking across the beach and going towards the big hotel that Nixie's dragon slayer built.

We all walked in slow motion, being so cool that we outshone the sun.

But just then, Happy had to go ruin the cool guys spirit by tripping over a rock in the sand. We all face-palmed and Lily helped him up. He patted his back and whispered something in his ear. Just then, his ego suddenly expanded and reached the skies. He puffed out his chest and started walking in slow motion again. "Follow me guys. I will show you to the path of victory" he tried to say in a manly voice, but it just made it sound stupider to me. But we followed him either way, walking normally this time.

I glanced at Carla, and was shocked at what I saw. The usual strict exceed had a pink tinted color on her cheeks and was putting a paw over her mouth to cover a fit of giggles. I walked over there and nudged her elbow, and her attention went immediately went to me.

Her face went back to the strict mode she was usually in, but with a sisterly aura around her. She's so sweet! She deserves so much better than Happy! "What's wrong Kiko?" She asked me with softness clearly heard in her voice. "Umm..." I felt bad for interrupting this soft moment, so I just asked something else and decided to skip the teasing.

"It's just that I wondered if you were happy with your partner your supposed to help..." I gave her an innocent look, like I wasn't just planning to tease her.

Her face turned into complete annoyance as she looked at the resort and continued walking. "NOT AT ALL." She said with full seriousness. Everyone slightly shuddered at my sister's disgusted aura. Even I was slightly taken back by it.