Chapter 22- Big Stage Preparations

Hey cuties! It's time for the Big Stage! Join the guilds as they get ready for the Big Stage! Last chance to put in your guesses on the participant's songs!

Enjoy!

XOXO, Luna
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lucy POV
Today's the big day! Me and Natsu have perfected our song and have a little surprise for Gray while we're at it. I think he's going to love it! ....not. At least Natsu is super happy about this...

We were helping set up the decorations since this is a merging guild party now, and Gramps doesn't want us to look bad in front of other guilds since we're still the #1. But we've known these guilds for years, been together through thick and thin, AND we even have a couple of people that have separate guild love affairs. For example, Meredy and Lyon, Rouge and Kagura, and Sherry and Ren.

Everyone finished their songs, though Kagura, Erza, and Meredy finished unbelievably quick. They say their going to reveal how they did it on stage, so that mystery will be unsolved till then.

The unexpected pair, Jellal and Gray finished the last. They looked super exhausted, flustered, and had big bumps on their heads. We decided not to question it when Carla came out shooting a fierce glare at them.

Talking about fierce glares, Kiko looked really pissed off at Juvia for some reason. But when I read her mind... I could practically picture it. She said, "I can't believe someone of that much power has for gotten about her own love!" And I got a clear idea of what Kiko acted like...

Hmm.... let's see.... Mira came out much more refreshed than I thought, since I was the one to put the ukulele in her room. Has she accepted that she's just better at sweet than sour?

There's also Gajeel and Levy, who came out looking all proud and smiley.... and Tisa didn't have to do any work because she finished her sing n five minutes. As expected from my dear sister.

So everyone is in the theatre right now, setting up streamers and balloons for our guests who are coming any minute now.

"Toss me a pink!" Natsu called out from the air, where Happy was carrying him around as they hung up streamers around the stage lights.

"Here!" I yelled as I threw a pink roll of thin paper up into the air. Happy swooped down, bringing Natsu over my head and catches it perfectly like a dragon swooping in on it's prey. "Thanks Luce!" He says to me, which makes me blush a bit. That nickname... it started out with Luigi... now its a pretty nickname that only Natsu uses for me.

God I sound so cheesy right now.

"Calling for a blue! Make it a dark one, please! Actually, a raven colored balloon will do just fine!" Juvia called out, making me go out of my thoughts. Even though she lost her glimmer, there are some times that she gives out hints that her love for Gray returns, and Gray treasures these moments as much as he can.

"Here." Gray softly said, handing Juvia a raven colored blown up balloon while she was on the ladder. "Thank you Gray!" She called out happily, and I could see Gray's face flinch when Juvia didn't add the "-sama" at the end of his name.

"No problem!" He said, returning a smile, but it didn't help that his voice and facial expression had sadness written all over it. But it looked like Juvia didn't notice because she just smiled and taped the balloon to a stage light's bar, next to a light blue streamer.

Erza is helping out with the poster, though not writing (of course). She was carrying heavy paint buckets back and forth, and though Levy thought it was wrong for Erza to do all the errands for her, she didn't mind it one bit. Gajeel was helping too, and if you mean watching Levy draw like an overprotective boyfriend, then that's a Yes on your checklist.