Chapter 24- Kagura's Glimmer (pt.1)

Hey cuties! Surprise update! Things about to get crazy on The Big Stage, and you don't want to miss it! Sadly, for most of the songs, I will time skip. Though I will say what song they performed!

Do not play the video yet

Enjoy! <UxU>

XOXO, Luna
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Celestia POV
They should know better than to trust me when I have a surprise. I have way more than one surprise!

You think this is crazy, just wait till we go back to the guild. Let's just say that things about to get catastrophic~

But for now, I'll let them enjoy this little time of fun and peace. Ships about to sail and things about to get weird. Future me made some late night visits and made everything much more confusing that it was.

I called out Sting and Rouge for their turn, and the curtains rose.

Let the games begin.

(Five minutes ago)

Rouge POV
We were called backstage by Lisanna- wait how did she get here? And she was wearing a mic in a headset too... anyways, me and Sting rushed to the back, I went into the changing room and Sting went into the changing room next to me. (Begone you perverts)

I took the tuxedo from the rack, and dressed quickly.

The black designs complimented my hair, while the blood red shades made my eyes stand out

The black designs complimented my hair, while the blood red shades made my eyes stand out. The white made it easy to look at too. I tied my hair into a ponytail to finish my look.

A minute later, I stepped out of the dressing room, and waited for Sting to come out. He always takes a long time dressing, saying that his "hair is too messy" or his "shoes look dirty".

"Rouge~" a whine came from the closet. Here it comes.

"My underwear looks weird~' he whined, and pure disgust came clear on my face.

"So what? Are you on your period?" I said in annoyance.

"But Rouge~" he whined again. "Just come on out!" I called, tired of his whines. "Fine..." he said with a sigh. There were a few seconds of silence, which I much appreciated.

"Tada!" Sting came out of the room with a chibi look, and I just grumbled.