Chapter 29- Best Day of My Life

It's been a while, hasn't it?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Levy POV
Natsu and Lu-Chan just finished their song, motivating everyone in the Big Stage. (Thinking back to the name "Big Stage", I realize that I was not very inspired then.)
We are not going to loose, I assure you of that. Gajeel and I practiced day and night consecutively for three days without rest for this very moment.

"Up next is this very special group... Gajeel and Levy!!!" Celestia announced our names from the mic, signaling that the curtain would rise anytime soon.

Lucy and Natsu grabbed their things and ran off the stage in complete darkness, while me and Gajeel switched with them while getting our instruments. Gajeel got his iron guitar (it surprisingly works) while I set up last minute sound effects before running on the stage in my designated spot. (Natsu: Stop using hard words Levy! Lucy: it's your fault for being dumb.)

I got my mic set, and took a deep breath. I gave a silent thumbs up to Gajeel, and he gave one back..... I think. It's hard to tell in this darkness.

The curtain slowly rose, showing my smiling face smack dab in the middle of the stage, and Gajeel on my right with a not so smiling face. "Hello everyone!" I called out, my mic echoing.

My dress was light green with floral printed designs that reached right above my knees and came with a flowery green headband

Of course since we were partners, Gajeel had some green too.

He didn't like the look of lighter colors on himself, so we decided on dark green for him

Some in the crowd responded with different, "hello"s. I kept on beaming. "Me and Gajeel are going to perform this very special song that we call, "The Best Day of My Life". Because this is what we truly feel every morning ever since we joined our precious guild, Fairy Tail!" Levy announced into the mic, causing many people to cheer loudly.

"Alrighty then. Start her up!" Levy called, raising her free hand to show a little panel with one big red button on it. She pressed it with her thumb, and the lights went out. "Here we go." I mumbled. Soft claps could be heard as the lights slowly dimmed up again.