꧁14꧂

That night i sat at the water side. Staring at the horizon. I didn't care if i got in trouble or the harpies ate me. I just wanted peace.

I looked at my wrists. The newly placed cuts on them. Soon to scar and leave a reminder of my pain forever. Maybe I deserve it. Maybe I deserve this pain. Im an awful person. Its true. Im awful and I deserve all the pain and heartache.

I made my way to my cabin at about 3 am, And slept. Its all I wanted to do.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

It was Saturday. The day before my moms arrival. I heard from percy and Annabeth that Grover left last night. That hurt.

For some reason the prophecy about me echoed in my head.

The moon's daughter of old,
Junipers tree,
Their one in the same,
A decision she'll make,
She'll step into the mold of death.

What did it mean? Im guessing the decision is taking the pledge....but what about the tree. About us being the same. I sighed as i sat on my bed. Thinking about everything and then again, nothing.

Percy walked in, he had paint on his orange shirt.
He was all sweaty. "Ok! Thats it! You will NOT sit around and be sad. I wont let you!" He said firmly. "Now, i have been outside helping repaint the big house and YOU are going to help me!"

I sighed but got out of bed. Following Percy to the big house. Its still its usual color, just has a new coat.

Me, Percy and Someone named Jamie (pronounced hay-may) from apollo cabin, was painting the big house.

We were pretty much done when Percy took his paint brush and put a drop of paint on the tip of my nose.
I gasped and took my paintbrush and put a streak of color in his hair.
And before i knew it, everyone had joined in. Percy, me and Jamie!

"Uhm...."
All three of us froze and turned to see Chiron standing there, his arms crossed. "What are you three doing?" He asked

Percy dropped his paintbrush in the tray and so did Jamie and me. "Umm....painting?" Percy said, trying to sound convincing.

Chiron sighed. "Well, maybe you should paint the walls and not each other." He said.

I looked over at Jamie and his face was all red. He was about to bust and ruin our lie. Before i knew it, Jaimie busted into laughter. He couldn't control it. Then Percy joined in, then me, and eventually Chiron.

It was the best ive felt in days.

A/n: short chapter, i know. But ill make up for it. Trust me!!

Poor Lyra☹︎:(