10✔︎

I blinked in shock. "H-How did you know that?" I asked.

Annabeth smiled "Athenas my mom. Im very wise." She said. "Im right arent i?"

"Please dont tell no one! Especially Percy! Grover, Can. Not. Know!" I begged.

Annabeth sighed "i wont tell him." She said.

I sighed in relief "oh thank gods"

"You will"

My draw dropped. I chuckled nervously "no! Thats final. He cant know. I wont tell him." I said, im my most demanding voice

."He loves you too." Annabeth said.

I sighed "only because im a daughter of Artemis" i said.

Annabeth laughed and shook her head. "He liked you before then. He stood by your side the Entire time you were passed out when you first came here. HE helped get you here after the cyclops attacked you. (A/N: Ms. Organa was a cyclops BTW) He's always cared for you, Lyra." Annabeth said.

A million thoughts ran through my head, but only one I could process. "Wheres Grover?" I asked."He said he was going to the "Special Spot at Zeus's fist. whatever that means" annabeth said

.I jumped out of my bed and I ran out of the cabin. I left annabeth and didn't even care when i saw Percy standing at my cabin door trying to eavesdrop. I ran. I ran to the Juniper tree. There he was. Sitting at the base of the tree just staring out into the forest.

I sat beside him and it was silent for a while until i spoke. "Im sorry. I didn't want to ignore you. If it was up to me I'd never leave your side, to be honest."

Grover didn't say anything. He just kept staring ahead. He hasn't looked at me once

."Grover, please. Don't ign-"

"Why did you do it? " He asked, interrupting me but I didn't care. I was just glad he was talking to me. He turned and looked at me.I thought for a moment. I thought of when I first saw him in class and his caramel eyes staring at me. He looked at me like i was another person, someone who actually mattered. Now that I think about it. No one's ever looked at me like that.I thought about when I first woke up my first day at CHB and he was the only person who ask how i was. Chiron didn't ask, annabeth didn't ask. He did. He cared. He always has.

I thought about how his dimples showed when he smiled and how much he cared about Animals and nature. He's always been kind. Always looked out for me. I loved him. More than anyone. Anything

."Lyra?" Grover asked. Oh, right I haven't replied yet. "What did i d-"He didn't get to finish.

I crashed my lips onto his. He was surprised at first but then he kissed back. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he did the same to my waist. I loved him. I didn't care what anyone said.We pulled away and put our foreheads together.

Grover smiled."You didn't do anything. I was scared because I-I love you." I said.

Grovers smile got even wider. "I love you too" and then he kissed me again.

<><><><><><><><>A/N: Aghahahahahha They kissed! I know this chapter is short. Its sweet though. In the Next chapters there will be DRAMA!!! AhahahQOTD:Who's your Fave PJO Character?AOTD: Grover(obvi) and Annabeth!Please vote!Xoxo-kendra

FROM NOW ON ITLL BE NEW STUFF