6✔︎

I had my first sword fighting lesson from Percy. He said he would help me in exchange for me helping him in Archery.The sword did not feel as natural as the Bow did.

I sucked.

"No, Lyra! Dont close your eyes when sword fighting!" Percy tried to tell me.

I sighed "im never going to get it! I suck! Im sorry, Percy. Ill still teach you how to shoot but i cant use a sword." I said as i sat down on the ground, my clothes covered in sweat.

Percy rolled his eyes "come on! Just try again!"I sighed and got back up and got back in formation

."And GO!"

I lunged at percy, but he was two steps ahead of me. He dodged me (thankfully! I dont want to kill him) and came back around and our swords clashed. We went back and forth like this for about 1 minutes before he disarmed me

."Can we quit now?" I asked "my hand hurts from where you accidentally cut me." Yes its true. Percys' sword sliced my finger by accident. He didn't mean to but it still hurts.

Percy nodded and we said our goodbyes and i went to the Big House to see if I could get a bandage.

I had no clue where i was going. I found some stairs and a trap door (I thought maybe it was a room with medical supplies)  and opened the door. It seemed to be a attic.

"Hello?" I asked. I almost screamed when i saw a weird hippy mummy in the corner of the room.I wiped my forehead "oh....just a creepy mummy." I said to myself.But suddenly the mummys mouth opened.

(Percy POV) (A/N: bet ya didn't expect that:)

i was walking back to my cabin when i heard a scream. It was coming from the attic in the big house!

the oracle!!

i took off running to the big house but before i got there i saw Lyra running out of the house and she ran into me.

her eyes were wide and she was terrified "Oh My gods!! Percy! there was this weird mummy thing and it spoke to me!!!" she said

.(Lyra POV)

Percy looked at me. "What did it say?"

"Something about junipers and moon daughter." I said, still trying to make sense of the creepy words

."What did it say EXACTLY!" Percy asked, emphasizing 'exactly'.

"The moon's daughter of old, Junipers tree, Their one in the same,A decision she'll make,She'll step into the mold of death."

Percy thought for a moment. "I dont think it's talking about a quest. It must just be a prophesy." He said.

"Whats this about death?!" I asked, confused as ever

."Im not sure." Percy said "we better talk to Chiron."

I nodded and we made out way to the archery range where Chiron was teaching some Aphrodite kids to shoot. He was in his Centaur form today

."Chiron?" Percy asked "can we talk to you?"

Chiron nooded "yes." He turned to his class "take a break!." He turned back to us "What is it?" Chiron asked.

I told Chiron what happened. I made sure he knew how I stumbled upon the attic was an accident. I didn't want him to think i was snooping around.

He thought for a moment. "Well, ill think about it. You two tend to that bird you have in your cabin, Lyra"

"Oka—wait you know about moose?" I asked, completely confused.

Chiron chuckled "yes, i do. Now, go feed Moose." He said.

I nodded and started walking to my cabin, percy followed. "Wait! You have a bird in your cabin?" He asked.

I just laughed.
<>*<>*<>*<>
That night at dinner Grover insisted on sitting with me. He said Percy didn't mind. I told him about the Oracle and the thing she said. She? He? I think ill settle on It."I just hope it doesn't mean ill die...." i finished , the worry clear in my voice.

Grover had been listening intently, I found He's a listener. "I hope nothing happens to you too." He said, which caused me to smile

."What do you think it means?" I asked him.Grover shrugged. "Could mean anything. Percys got plenty of prophecy's, not all of them meant as what they inferred." He said

."I hope so..."

<><><><><>AN: What do you think will happen?!? Oooooo drama.Anyway love you all!!! Please Vote and Comment!Xoxo. KENDRA