They all fell silent. They didn't know that the eagles are that powerful. At anong mafia ang tinutukoy ng dalaga?

"Then, what's our mission Commander?" Drey, who broke the silence, asked.

"Now that we know their motives, your mission is to know where their next transaction will happen. I will go to the headquarters to report what Private Menken said. You are all dismissed, get ready for your mission."

"Yes, Sir!" they all saluted and answered in unison.

The five of them silently walked to their rooms, no one dared to talk. Tila ba ay umatras ang kanilang dila.

Nang makarating sa kanilang kanya-kanyang kwarto ay agad rin silang nagbihis sa isa pa nilang uniporme. The black one with SF.

"I didn't know you travelled to East Land," biglaang sambit ni Danica habang naglalakad sa gilid ni Kitty.

"I was just fifteen back then. I travelled with my family," sagot ng huli.

"Paano mo nasusundan ang Eagles if you're with your family?" Kitty was taken a back with the question. Is Danica suspecting her?

"Uh-they only stayed for a few days."

"So they let you stay in East Land? Alone?"

"Yeah."

"That's-"

"Why do you keep on asking? Are you suspecting me that I am related to the Eagles, Danica?" Kitty asked.

"No-"

"Then stop asking!" Kitty shouted and left Danica standing in the corridor.

'What's her problem?'

Kitty is obviously frustrated of what's happening but it's true that she's not related to the Eagles. She just knew something about them because of her curiosity and that's it. Nothing more.

"Where's Danica?" Warner asked when she arrived at their car but she didn't respond to the question.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Gavin.

"Nothing," she answered.

"I know you, Kitty. What's wrong?" mahinahon nitong tanong sa dalaga.

"She questioned me, Gav! I treated her as a true friend, but she suspected me of being related to the Eagles."

"Who?" tanong ni Drey.

"Who else?" mataray na tanong nito pabalik sa dalaga.

"Danica?" tanong ni Warner. Muli ay hindi sumagot ang dalaga hanggang sa dumating na rin si Danica.

"What happened to you, Danica? Why are your eyes puffed?" bungad na tanong ni Warner dito.

"It's nothing," sagot nito at naupo sa tabi ng binata.

"What did you do, Kitty?" naiiritang tanong ni Warner.

"What? I didn't do anything to her, Warner!"

"Hey, hey... baby, relax," pag-aawat ni Gavin.

"Then, why is she crying?" sigaw pabalik ni Warner.

Kitty turned her gaze to Danica. "I should be the one crying, not you! I know you're suspecting me by just the tone of your voice. Don't you dare deny it, Danica."

"I'm not suspecting you, Kitty!"

"Then why did you fire a lot of questions to me if you're not?"

"Stop shouting at her, Kitty! Will you please stop that attitude of yours?" galit na sigaw ni Warner.

"What attitude, Warner? Huh? What attitude? You're really choosing her over our friendship?" Kitty said with sadness in her eyes.

While everyone is shouting at each other, pabalik-balik lang ang tingin Gavin sa dalawa. He'll looked at Kitty then to Warner.

"What? I didn't choose anything, Kitty. And the two of you are also friends!"

"Stop shouting at my woman, Godfrey," matigas ang boses na sabi ni Gavin.

Ang kaninang puno ng ingay ay napuno ng katahimikan. Lahat sila ay natahimik sa sinabi ni Gavin. 'He's angry.'

"Let's fix this problem after the mission."

And after that, no one dared to talk. Even Kitty-who's frustrated-didn't utter any word.