Chapter 5

"We must call Bella!" Aziraphale gasped in-between sobs as the tears fell onto Eden's pale face. Eden's breathing was shallow and the bleeding wasn't stopping despite Crowley applying pressure.

Crowley reached into his back pant pocket with one bloody hand, whipping out his cellphone and dialed Dr. Bella Pulsifer's number while he still applied pressure with his other hand. Hoping it would be enough....it had to be...

"Please hold on Little One...." Aziraphale rasped, the angel's eyes never leaving his daughter's face, not even for a second.

Gabriel became aware of a new emotion. He remembered taking a seminar on how to repress emotion since angels were blessed with a corporation, but ever since he met Eden, they came in a rapid fire manner. Most of them were wonderful emotions.....until he lost her, that's when he started to experience the negative emotions.

But he never learned their names or their impact on a corporation. The seminar was simply a means on how to repress them, nothing more.

The sudden emotion that overwhelmed him was fury. His dark purple gaze drifted to the scuffed up dirt by the open Bentley door, that's when he saw the rancid smelling red goo with a thin layer of dirt on top of it. Or at least, what had once been red goo, it was now a pile of smelly black ash. It was nearly drowned out by the scent of Eden's blood.