wangyilin: when there's practice??🤡 @kimdongyoung

vernonchwe: WTF WHY WERE U STILL AWAKE AT 5AM

kimsoyeon: CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THIS IS PRACTICALLY BECOMING A YANGYANG FAN ACCOUNT

leetaeyong: can we talk about how yours is practically becoming a sicheng fan account @kimsoyeon

vernonchwe: ^^😳😳

wangyilin: @vernonchwe be quiet don't speak-

vernonchwe: BUT😳😳😳

wangyilin: @vernonchwe sHHHH

click to view more comments...

..

"I can't believe she still remembered your measly tennis match even after such a long and rough night," Soyeon mused. "She's a real keeper, Liu. If you don't want her, I do."

Yangyang clicked his tongue.

He swore he was the Kim girl's best friend or something. Everytime the girl faced the mildest inconvenience in her life, she'd hit the younger boy up to rant. This time the call started because she wanted to copy some homework answers from Dong Sicheng but the said boy wasn't in class.

"Just kidding," the girl remark, then paused. "Unless?"

He clicked his tongue more loudly and Yanjun, who was sitting beside him, raised a brow.

"What the fuck do ya want?" Yanjun complained. "Let a man sleep, won't you?" He swatted a hand in Yangyang's direction and changed his sleeping position.

"Anyway, is Yilin in school today?" Soyeon continued casually.

"Why? So you can prey on her and make her yet another of your 'friends'?" Yangyang inquired sardonically, pulling his books from his bag when the teacher entered the classroom.

The girl snorted, "She already is. You're one step too late, little sheep. I wanted to know because if she is, there's absolutely no reason for Cheng to not be here."

"Cheng?" Yangyang's brow skyrocketed at the endearing nickname. "Associating with the enemy, Kim?"

She snorted. "He's not the enemy."

"Well he's not exactly a friend either."

"To you, maybe," she retaliated.

Yangyang paused. "Is this you breaking the alliance?" he said almost too eagerly. "Thank God, I was wondering whether I'd have to be stuck with you my whole-"

"Fat hope, Yangs," she said threateningly. "You're stuck with me until you die."

"No, until you do," he replied sweetly.

The silence from the other end of the line made him wonder if she'd just hung up.

"Bold of you to assume you're not dying first, boy."

He wished he had some to come back to that, but chances were she was probably right. He lived life like a piece of meat hovered above a sea of piranhas, and the string holding him above the surface seemed to be pretty weak.

"Yilin's on a inter-school transfer," he said at last. "She's in Saejong High."

The girl hummed, "Pity."

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously, even though he knew she couldn't see it. "What?"

"She was the most interesting person in your school," she said thoughtfully. "Classes must be so dull now."