04 | REGULAR

❝ VVS MY DIAMONDS, I DON'T NEED NO LIGHT TO SHINE ❞

"You're in deep shit."

I side-glanced the boy as I slid into my seat, "Hello to you too, Wonwoo."

He eyed the orange ball tucked under my arm, "You really weren't kidding about playing basketball as a past-time, huh."

I squinted. Was that something to even lie about? What the Hell? "No shit."

"Kang Yeosang's looking high and low for you," he tore his eyes away, looking right back to the front of the class. "The stun you pulled in the caf really dragged his name to the mud. He's going to kill you."

"That punk's going to what?" I snorted. I did not survive a car crash, a chandelier crash and a fight with Dong Sicheng to be disrespected this way. Like Hell I was going to be beaten up by that puny ass Yeosang. "Nah, doubt."

A flicker of a smile crossed the boy's face. "He has a pretty strong backing, Wang," he warned me. "You haven't seen the big guy behind him yet."

To be pretty honest, I won't exactly use big to describe Choi San, but to each their own, I guess.

"All in good time," I shrugged, dumping my bag onto the ground and lowering the ball beside it. "It's only my first day here. I'd like to save some excitement for later days too."

He cocked a brow, "You consider getting into a fight excitement?" His expression was one of disapproval.

What a total Councillor.

"Don't look at me like that, school life is really dull without some action."

His frown deepened, "That sounds really concerning."

Damn, I hate talking to this guy.

..

"Ah yes, I have been expecting this call," Minghao said the very moment he picked up the phone. "I see you've been getting along fabulously with your new schoolmates."

Guanlin burst into a cackle when he heard that, shaking his head. "What's new."

Yilin snorted from over the line, "Yeah yeah, you know me, I'm a super easy-going fella. But this call ain't 'bout me. I've got some big news."

Minghao kicked his feet onto the table, disregarding Guanlin's complain that his legs stunk. "If it's that Xiao Zhan's in your new school, your big news isn't that big. Someone filmed your whole fight, including the part you tossed the ball to him."