01 | INTO THE NEW WORLD

TOTO, I'VE A FEELING WE AREN'T IN KANSAS ANYMORE ❞

❝ TOTO, I'VE A FEELING WE AREN'T IN KANSAS ANYMORE ❞

"So how is the new school?"

Hansol's voice crackled from the other end of the line. There was rustling and then the sound of a plastic wrapper being torn. Bitch was eating. Damn, I too want to eat.

"Dude, I'm not even in class yet," I chuckled, looking about furtively for Classroom 18c.

The Admin Office told me it was going to be in this block and on Level 5, and the stupid ass I was thought it was going to be pretty easy to find and denied their offer of a campus map.

Oh, regrets.

He guffawed, "Are you lost?"

"No, of course not," I said, obviously lying. "In fact, I'm right here now. Will call and update you after school."

The boy hummed, "Yeah man, fill me up with that tea. If I don't already see what happened all over Twitter already, that is."

"Have some faith, I can last a day."

"Oh, I won't be so sure, if I were you, hon," he said in amusement.

"Shut the fuck up. Bye, bitch."

I hit the red button, ending the call, pocketing my phone. The school I was transferred to- Saejong High- was another private school, so yes more uniforms. Damn it? Damn it. Tzuyu freaked out when she heard that I was going to be given a standard uniform, and personally threatened the teacher in charge of the exchange until he had caved and allow her to get her most trusted personal tailor to fit the uniform to my measurements.

The girl then fussed over the whole outfit and gave me about a thousand socks to match with the uniform. Something I found really cute, but the boys found absolutely revolting.

"Thank God, I'm not part of the exchange," Yangyang mused, and Yanjun loudly agreed. Renjun merely smiled, but all three of them got their asses whooped by the rich heiress.

I hated uniforms, but this one didn't feel as bad. It was at the very least fashionable. White button up, checkered skirt and a matching checkered tie, top off with a black blazer with a gold chain linking the top most blazer buttons together.

Tzuyu told me she had asked her tailor to add pockets to my skirt and boldly said that if any teacher had a problem I was to give her a call and all would be settled. Girl do be exerting more dominance than Liu Yangyang who was a legitimate Clan heir.

I rolled up the end of blazer sleeve, cuffing it up to check the time-

My shoulder slammed into a hard chest and the opposite end cussed, drawing back.

I looked up apologetically, "Shit, sorry mans."

The person I crashed into withdrew his hands from his pockets, an irritated expression all over his face.