💔Pain💢

(Here is the second!)

Warning this chapter contains blood and and gore: Read at your own risk.

~3rd pov~

After he had murdered all the children, he dragged each of their corpses to the parts and service room where he dragged out the new animatronics and took off their heads before stuffing each and every child into one.

He stuffed Gabriel into a large brown grizzly bear, Susie into a bright yellow chicken, Jeremy into a large purple bunny, Fritz into a red pirate fox, Cassidy into the large golden Fredbear animatronic. Luckily not finding the phone that Y/n left behind.

He found Y/n's mangled and beaten body and picked up her body and grabbed her head that was waiting on the table. He dragged her into his car before shoving her body into his trunk.

Soon he was back home and found his secret door leading to an underground facility. Another Children's entertainment center.

Circus Baby's Pizza World.

He dragged the corpse into the elevator and went down. He threw the head and body into Funtime Foxy's party room before entering himself, he dragged the body to a back room and grabbed a updated and newly created suit. Designed to be more painful but more mobile and flexible.

It's colors were neon orange with purple and white, another fox replica. Just like Funtime Foxy. He first opened the head and pushed her face inside of it before shutting it close, he heard her skull and nose break and crack as the head snapped together and crush her face.

Next he forced open the chest, arms, and legs. He laid her body inside and forced the wires to wrap around her body, he had to stab her lower back through the large endoskeleton tail, her skin being ripped and shredded in the suit. He grabbed a remote and pressed a red button causing the robot to jiggle then violently snap and crush her entire body in the metal suit.

He laughed as he stuffed and screwed the head onto the body and sat it up. The side of the mouth dripped blood as the white chest began to dry up the crimson color.

He walked out of the back door and to the exit before looking back at the stage and seeing Funtime Foxy. He turned on the stage and watched the animatronic move, before he pressed the shock button causing it to spiral out before acting normal again.
"Whoops" he smirked before leaving.

After he stop the little performance, Funtime Foxy's eye slowly tracked Afton.
"What did you do now" he whispered to himself as William rode the elevator up.

~Y/n pov~

I'm dead but. . . it hurts? I can't breathe. It hurts so much. My arm is numb. My legs, I can't feel my legs, it's dark. No sound. No lights. I was able to move my hand but only my left hand, my right hand had no feeling at all.

I felt something cold tap my shoulder which hurt very bad. My eyes snapped out and I screamed out in pain as many things began to stab and crush my body.
"HELP ME?! HELP?! IT HURTS PLEASE HELP ME!?" I cried.

I couldn't see who was kneeling beside me but my pain was too much. I wasn't dead but alive in whatever this was!?
"Calm down!" A voice echoed.
"I-It hurts!?"
"It's going to hurt. Stay calm. . . it'll go away soon-"
"Damn what is all this yelling about- who is that?" Another voice asked.

"AHHHH!?" I shouted.
"Another victim. . ."
"Purple man"
"Of course. Is he alright?"
"It's a she"

~8 hours later~

The large figures helped me up and tried to make me comfortable. I heard creaks and snap in my body, my skin being stretched until it was ripped.

I sat on the stage and the 2 figures kneeled in front of me. I was able to see what they looked like, one was a bear, white with purple and a speaker on his chest and a black top hat. The other was a white fox with pink cheeks and yellow eyes with a red bow and another speaker on his chest.