💢I'm Sorry💔

(Enjoy!)

~Y/n pov~

"Y/n!" Mikasa said.
"H-Huh? Oh. . . yeah, come on!" I muttered. I ran off the building and shot towards another titan, slicing the neck of it and landing on another roof.

This is nothing more than another cruel world. . . and only the winners survive. The evacuation bell wasn't sounded yet? Hasn't the populace.

The sound of a ringing bell rang loudly, letting us know that the people have evacuated.
"Evacuation!! Replenish the gas! We're gonna climb the wall!"

Eren! Is he okay? I gotta go check! I shot off the wall and Mikasa got the same idea.
"Mikasa! Y/n!!" They shouted.

In this world I've got one place to go home to. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, as long as you're all around. I can do anything. Latching onto the sides of houses and swinging to find my friend. Eren where did you go?

I landed back onto another building and saw two people arguing on the rooftop. Wait, why isn't everybody scaling the wall? I looked to my left and saw a tower being crawled and surrounded with titans. That's-
"Shit!"
"What do we do?!" The cadets yelled.
There isn't anything to do. The order to evacuate finally came. . . but we're out of gas and unable to climb the wall." Jean said.
"I can understand their feelings, that they lost the will to fight. But they shouldn't have abandoned their supply mission and holed up in HQ! The titans are gathering, so we can't get over there to replenish our gas!" Jean hissed.
"The only thing we can do is risk it all to kill the swarming titans over there! The results gonna be the same if we just sit here! The titans will be all over us here, too!" Connie yelled.
And if we keep trying to pointlessly escape, it'll just waste the last little bit of gas that we do have! Once our mobility is totally gone, then it really is all over!!" Connie said.
"You're using your head for once, Connie" Jean sighed as he held his head.

"Well I guess that doesn't matter, since ever with a leader, we wouldn't be able to do anything against the titans. I bet there are 3-4 meter tall titans in the supply room, too. Of course, it'd be impossible to move around in those conditions." Jean added.
"No way, you think?" Connie asked.
"It was a boring life. I guess if it's gonna end like this. . . I might as well-"
"LET'S DO IT!! EVERYONE!! COME ON!! ON YOUR FEET!" Sasha shouted, "If everybody works together, I'm sure we'll make it! I'll take vanguard. . . e-everyone. . ." Sasha muttered.

"Armin, help me fire everyone up!" Sasha grinned. But Armin did respond. He looked scared and frozen in place.

I shot forth and landed beside Reiner before walking to Armin.
"Y/n! Mikasa!"
"I thought you were rearguard, Annie!" Mikasa yelled.

I ignored them and approached Armin.
"Armin!"

'H-how can I look at them? What could I say to Y/n. All I've done is pointlessly survive. It would have been better. If we'd died together. . . then-'
"Armin" I interrupted, "Are you hurt? Are you all right?" I asked.

He didn't respond.
"Where's Eren?" I asked. He grunted before looking at me with tear filled eyes.
"I-In training corps squad 34. Thomas Wagner, Nac Tias, Mylius Zeramuski, Mina Carolina, Eren Yeager. . . those five have carried out their mission. . . and died bravely in battle" he choked.

No. No it's not true. Eren couldn't have. . . I heard everyone go silent.
"Oh no" Sasha muttered.
"So almost everyone in squad 34 was wiped out. And the same will happen to us if we clash with the titans."

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n! Eren, gave his life to save me. . . I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry!" He apologized. I kneeled down before pulling Armin into my arms and hugging him.
"Armin, this is no time to be getting sentimental. . . now stand up! Marco, if we eliminate the titans that are swarming around HQ, we'll all be able to fill up on gas and scale up the wall." I said.
"Am I wrong?" I added.
"N-No, you're right." Marco agreed, "B-but even with you there. . . against that many of them-"
"We can do it" I said.